What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Rookie drafts (1 Viewer)

Probably T Lawrence, that’s who comes to mind first.   That said, Marshall was a way better pick than Amon-Ra St Brown.
Only a few young and established QBs are able to fetch 1st round picks in 1 QB leagues.  

I cant call Lawrence anything close to an obvious choice over marshall

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a few young and established QBs are able to fetch 1st round picks in 1 QB leagues.  

I cant call Lawrence anything close to an obvious choice over marshall
This league tends to see rookie QBs going earlier than in most rankings I see posted here. (See: Lance @6, Fields @11) I was considering a QB with my 2nd pick, but then Lawrence, Wilson and Jones all went between 1.13-1.16.  

This league tends to see rookie QBs going earlier than in most rankings I see posted here. (See: Lance @6, Fields @11) I was considering a QB with my 2nd pick, but then Lawrence, Wilson and Jones all went between 1.13-1.16.  
That's great for the teams who dont overspend on QBs then

Could be right.  He’s definitely skyrocketing.
For sure. I think a lot has to do with the fact that they’ve barely played Anderson and Moore prior to this week. I do believe they are trying to fast track Marshall to get him up to speed. Clearly it’s working and he’s climbing fast. 

PPR 1QB

Najee

Chase

Pitts

Carter

Javonte

Mike Evans (wtf is he available

Sermon 

Etienne 

D Smith 

Stevenson (wow)

Gainwell (wow)

Waddle

pricklypete said:
PPR 1QB

Najee

Chase

Pitts

Carter

Javonte

Mike Evans (wtf is he available

Sermon 

Etienne 

D Smith 

Stevenson (wow)

Gainwell (wow)

Waddle
Another "wow"

At this point, is it consensus that the top-12 in 1QB PPR are:

Najee, Williams, ETN, Sermon, Carter

Chase, Waddle, Devonta Smith, Elijah Moore, Marshall?

Pitts

QB of choice

I have a rookie draft starting tomorrow morning. I’m sitting at 1.9 … love Rondale Moore for better or worse, but that feels like a reach. I guess the question is how far back do you feel safe going and still getting Rondale? Early 2?
Etienne might fall out of the top 12 due to injury, but I would not fault someone for taking him as a late first round IR dynasty stash.  

Bateman belongs in the top 12.  I love Marshall, but, despite the training camp injury absence, I would still take Bateman ahead of Marshall.

Trevor Lawrence is an easy top 12 for me.  Fields, Wilson or Lance, in any order, could reasonably be late first, early second round picks.

Rondale Moore could sneak into the top 12, but more likely an early second  

Sermon is going top 12, but I am not sure I would take him that early, personally.  For me, he is a fringe late first, early second.

Carter could go top 12, depending on RB need, but could easily go as early round 2 pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
PPR Start QRRWWWTFKD with 20-man rosters, no taxi squad (my picks bolded). I should note that this league is wildly unpredictable and RB crazy, to the extent that guys frequently reach for RBs. It's also a league where most don't roster a backup QB, though a handful are now rostering the rookies as backups.

Also, the same team owned 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7 plus 2.1, so don't read too much into that order.

1.1 - Jamar Chase
1.2 - Najee Harris
1.3 - Jevontae Williams
1.4 - Kyle Pitts
1.5 - Jalen Waddle
1.6 - Travis Etienne
1.7 - Elijah Moore
1.8 - Devonta Smith
1.9 - Trey Sermon
1.10 - Rondale Moore
1.11 - Trevor Lawrence
1.12 - Michael Carter