What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** March Madness watch thread (2 Viewers)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
I know it's only the first 4 but is anyone watching?

Can't believe Drake almost choked that away.  Up 4 and you get a loose ball with 18 seconds left and try to throw an outlet pass over a defender??

Who on the east coast is staying up for UCLA/MSU? :banned:  

I've watched the end of two games tonight, and in both cases a player on the losing team lays down on the court like they just lost the championship on a last second shot, I assume so his teammates can come comfort him.

This #### needs to stop.

I can’t understand why Izzo insists on playing 10 guys. Hell, it’d probably be 11 if Loyer was healthy. 

Piss poor defense by Gabe Brown and Malik at the buzzer.  They may not make it outta the locker room after halftime. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Shockers PG should have been able to go coast to coast in 5.3 and instead jogged up and fired a half courter with 2 seconds left. Brutal. 

Why do I get the feeling this is going to get blown out of proportion and the university will be forced to suspend Izzo for a game.
I doubt it turns into a big deal but you don’t grab another man. That’s nuts to me. Coach or not. I’m sure it’ll be fine though. 

I doubt it turns into a big deal but you don’t grab another man. That’s nuts to me. Coach or not. I’m sure it’ll be fine though. 
I agree with this but it’s not a big deal overall. Not as big as CBS/Twitter is making it. 

This is why I love this tournament.  As soon as the brackets came out all the talking heads couldn't wait to talk about how MSU was an easy pick over BYU.

Great games last night.

I'm sick of the deep two/three point attempts at the buzzer when you are only down 1.  Good grief, get a higher percentage shot off.  Run some screening action, make a hard cut, something.  Pull up J's with a defender close have about a 20% success rate for most of the guys at this level.  Everyone thinks they are Dame Lillard or Kemba Walker and they just aren't.

Best game was UCLA/Mich State.  That UCLA team just took a game they didn't have any business winning.  Loved the 3-pt play to tie it in regulation.  I also didn't even know that Cronin was their coach now.  He has won everywhere he's been and I expect him to get the Bruins back to national respectability in a relatively short time.

Great games last night.

I'm sick of the deep two/three point attempts at the buzzer when you are only down 1.  Good grief, get a higher percentage shot off.  Run some screening action, make a hard cut, something.  Pull up J's with a defender close have about a 20% success rate for most of the guys at this level.  Everyone thinks they are Dame Lillard or Kemba Walker and they just aren't.

Best game was UCLA/Mich State.  That UCLA team just took a game they didn't have any business winning.  Loved the 3-pt play to tie it in regulation.  I also didn't even know that Cronin was their coach now.  He has won everywhere he's been and I expect him to get the Bruins back to national respectability in a relatively short time.
Tom Izzo is slowly turning into Woody Hayes.  Tom is losing is way too often now.

shuke said:
This is why I love this tournament.  As soon as the brackets came out all the talking heads couldn't wait to talk about how MSU was an easy pick over BYU.
That's the "Mortgage Lender.com Michigan State University Conglomerates" if you please.

Users who are viewing this thread