What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** March Madness watch thread (1 Viewer)

Athletes vs. Players.
Yea too many college coaches recruit athletes imo then they end up with no one that can shoot.  I’ve seen this with my team, UConn,  this kid can jump over the moon unfortunately we find out he can’t shoot to save his life.  It’s obvious that you need 2-3 shooters to be a top team.

Monday night games are dirt cheap, like $40.  I think Michigan fans are buying the Tuesday night games and driving the prices up a bit.

Monday night games are dirt cheap, like $40.  I think Michigan fans are buying the Tuesday night games and driving the prices up a bit.
Remember when I sold my championship tickets to Michigan State fans for $1000 each in 2009 Detroit.  

It’s maddening the inconsistency from the refs.

ETA - not talking about that foul against Jones - that was the right call

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s maddening the inconsistency from the refs.
In suuuuuuuuper slo mo that ball appeared to graze the inner-most inseam of the Bama kid.  DEFINITELY FUCLA ball!

"Did you see the FUCLA kid give the Bama kid a Stone Cold Stunner on that shot?  ME NEITHER!!!"

In suuuuuuuuper slo mo that ball appeared to graze the inner-most inseam of the Bama kid.  DEFINITELY FUCLA ball!

"Did you see the FUCLA kid give the Bama kid a Stone Cold Stunner on that shot?  ME NEITHER!!!"
Well, to be fair - I thought they got the ball off the shorts call correct.  Very unusual call though.

Wow. What a clutch shot! 

I’m loving the effort the Bruins have given here. But whoever wins this overtime I can’t see either team being able to handle Michigan. Just too much size. 

Listening to Westwood One on the radio. 

The color commentator just said, "That shot just gave Alabama new life!" 

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread