Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL*** March Madness watch thread

1 hour ago, parasaurolophus said:

Cstu was a fbg that made a bunch of election bets with other fbgs and didnt pay up when he lost. 

You are leaving out the best part. CTSU came back like 3 years later and said they weren't "real bets" and then disappeared again. 

• Sad 1

I encourage everyone to do what I did and put together some small unit, high payout parlays including many different players' points/rebs/assists to keep an interest in tonight's game. 

Edited by RUSF18

"Enjoy this desperate-attempt-of-a-ratings-grab Miley Cyrus mini concert, brought to you by Coke, Capitol One, and AT&T while we spend about $1 billion in attorney fees trying to prove the athletes you are waiting to watch are amateur.  The next game comes up in....a while!"

12 minutes ago, Gilroy34 said:

Timme is a great player but he makes it easy to hate him.  Quit raising your arms and celebrating after every basket.  What a clown.

Laettneresque

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

UCLA can almost not play any better minus some turnovers and still behind.  Credit to them though - didn’t think they could score that much.

Agreed. For entertainment purposes I'd appreciate it if they keep it up though. 

5 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:
6 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

Agreed. For entertainment purposes I'd appreciate it if they keep it up though. 

Agree but I really want a Zags-Baylor game Monday.

Thankyou.

Charles Barkley is THE WORST college "analyst" I've ever heard in my life.  CBS needs to completely rethink that decision.

It's not just that he's wrong, about everything.  It's that he knows so little he can't speak intelligibly about what he's wrong about.

4 minutes ago, 3 hour lunch said:

UCLA shooting the lights out; they’re gritty. Not sure how the lost 4 in a row to end the year. 

They lost to 4 really good teams who made deep runs in the tourney.  They also played in what might be the best conference this year.

• Like 1