What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** March Madness watch thread (1 Viewer)

Sorry if these seems to real and honest but Baylor is way more athletic and much faster than the Zags and there's a clear reason why that is just looking at the 2 teams and their players if you get what I'm saying. 

Sorry if these seems to real and honest but Baylor is way more athletic and much faster than the Zags and there's a clear reason why that is just looking at the 2 teams and their players if you get what I'm saying. 
Are you saying the mustachioed white dude for Gonzaga doesn't look like he runs a 4.4?

They’ve come out more aggressive and attacking.  The reason for the big lead is making basically all their 3’s and clamping down on D.  The talk of Zags D is a little overblown when compared with Baylor - their D is outstanding.

Looking back, Gonzaga beat Iowa and Virginia in December.  Since then, they haven't faced a tough opponent until getting into this tournament.  Even then, Creighton and USC weren't that well-regarded.  UCLA was a hot team and gave the Zags trouble. 

Welcome to a quality Quad 1 opponent, Gonzaga.

Props to the Zags for being patient.  They were making shots ...they were just losing the battle with steals, turnovers, and rebounds.

Really I'm just glad they clawed back into it as I have a boatload on the over at 159.5 and even more on over 149.5 -320

So important that Gonzaga didn’t try to jack up 3’s when they were so far behind. Took it to the hole. It’s a game now. 
Great point, because the hole could've gotten bigger. 

Still, if the Bears go on a run to start the 2nd half, this game will be over.  The Zags have not led once in this game. Constantly playing catch up can be exhausting both physically and mentally. 

Lol at the people ripping Gonzaga’s schedule- super tough non conference then in the tournament destroyed an Oklahoma team that was top 10 at one point this year, creighton and then dominated a usc team that was on fire. What are they supposed to do?

They can use Timme in the post but can they really afford to keep him out there on the other end?? He's just too slow footed on that end and Baylor's exploiting it over and over (literally every trip down)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread