What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Water (1 Viewer)

"It's a treat that a prisoner gets when they ask for, 'A morsel of food please,'"

"'And water! I just want wahtahhh….'Your standards really go out the f—ing window."

How much money is there to be made and on which consensus?

Last edited by a moderator:
For drinking? Fresh. For fishing? Fresh and salt. Just have to watch out for gators in the former and sharks in the latter(aside from bull sharks, they’ll go anywhere).

We could argue about bottled water. What a ####### scam. And an environmental disaster. Why can't people just fill up a reusable water bottle and avoid all the plastic?

We could argue about bottled water. What a ####### scam. And an environmental disaster. Why can't people just fill up a reusable water bottle and avoid all the plastic?
I have tried to refrain from commenting in this thread and just enjoying the comments...but I had to reply with a big #### Yes!!!  Not just water all these little spritzer type ####s with a hint of lemon and everything...just drink water from a glass you weak fake hipster environmentalist wanna be.  Ok, got that off my chest.

As a SoCal Resident, this is my answer to the question: “What is just about the only thing Northern California is good for?” 

Its topaz, like the water that tickles the beautiful white sand beaches of the Carribean...and washes away the native blood that was spilled by the early white conquistadors 
Sounds like the water is white then cause you said the word white. You Aquaist

Users who are viewing this thread