Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

"It's a treat that a prisoner gets when they ask for, 'A morsel of food please,'"

"'And water! I just want wahtahhh….'Your standards really go out the f—ing window."

8 minutes ago, fields said:

As long as it doesn't come from Flint.  Amirite?

Flint is only a drop in the bucket actually.  LOTS AND LOTS Of old water delivery systems in Michigan.  Lined with lead, old, crumbling. In Michigan and many many other places.

For drinking? Fresh. For fishing? Fresh and salt. Just have to watch out for gators in the former and sharks in the latter(aside from bull sharks, they’ll go anywhere).

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

One of the biggest bonuses of living in Michigan...Water will never be a problem in my lifetime.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Flint is only a drop in the bucket actually.  LOTS AND LOTS Of old water delivery systems in Michigan.  Lined with lead, old, crumbling. In Michigan and many many other places.

OP wins.  This guy can't even agree with himself.

• Laughing 2

We could argue about bottled water. What a ####### scam. And an environmental disaster. Why can't people just fill up a reusable water bottle and avoid all the plastic?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, the moops said:

We could argue about bottled water. What a ####### scam. And an environmental disaster. Why can't people just fill up a reusable water bottle and avoid all the plastic?

I have tried to refrain from commenting in this thread and just enjoying the comments...but I had to reply with a big #### Yes!!!  Not just water all these little spritzer type ####s with a hint of lemon and everything...just drink water from a glass you weak fake hipster environmentalist wanna be.  Ok, got that off my chest.

1 minute ago, Insein said:

What color is the water?

Its topaz, like the water that tickles the beautiful white sand beaches of the Carribean...and washes away the native blood that was spilled by the early white conquistadors 

59 minutes ago, djmich said:

Its topaz, like the water that tickles the beautiful white sand beaches of the Carribean...and washes away the native blood that was spilled by the early white conquistadors 

Sounds like the water is white then cause you said the word white. You Aquaist

3 hours ago, Parrothead said:

the government is putting chlorine in the water to make you obey:tinfoilhat:

fluoride. get your conspiracies straight.

3 hours ago, Parrothead said:

the government is putting chlorine in the water to make you obey:tinfoilhat:

They are also putting a chip in the water so just like you are in Mexico...don’t drink the water.