What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ref's 2021 12 Teamer Draft Thread...... (1 Viewer)

think I will go ahead and randomize the draft order now......I may go ahead and open the draft up at that point with the understanding that the actual start date is April 5th, so anything we get done ahead of time is gravy.....but we will all know that @rzrback77 may be off the grid until April 5th and we may have a significant delay at any point......if an owner comes OTC they have every right to delay their pick until April 5th....

please review the rules again and lineup possibilities.....we do things a little differently here in these parts..... :boxing:

ok....hit the draft order button....I think you may get an email.....I am going to turn the draft on..... @Mr. Irrelevant is otc....

I am waiting for @ZWK to send me his email....I may be able to find it in one of the other drafts

tweaked the scoring one last time.....please check again before drafting so there are no complaints (other then the normal crap from you guys)...

ok....hit the draft order button....I think you may get an email.....I am going to turn the draft on..... @Mr. Irrelevant is otc....

I am waiting for @ZWK to send me his email....I may be able to find it in one of the other drafts

tweaked the scoring one last time.....please check again before drafting so there are no complaints (other then the normal crap from you guys)...
Please list here all the changes from last year.  Don't have time to find scoring rules like...

FGs = 3 pts + 1 pt for each yard over 30 if your team name starts with an "S".

Pass TDs = 6 pts + 12 pt bonus if QB is wearing both red and white.

OK, got on today and will have some time every day beginning now, so I am ready to start if others are.

Like @BassNBrew above it would be nice to have a summary of changes.

on the RB scoring, it looks like it is rounding to a whole number, ie 51 yards = 5.0 fantasy points. Likewise on WR (Diggs) he got 8.0 fantasy points for 86 yards receiving.

can you confirm this is the actual set-up? Or should it be changed so that 51 yards = 5.1 and 86 yards = 8.6 points?

@Stinkin Ref

Last edited by a moderator:
decimal scoring has been fixed for rushing and receiving yards... 0.1 per yard...thanks for the heads up

0.75 PPR for RB/TE

1.0 PPR for TE

2.0 PPR for QB/PK....  :eek:

Length of Field Goal Made    0-39    3    
Length of Field Goal Made    40-49    3.5    
Length of Field Goal Made    50-59    4   
Length of Field Goal Made    60-99    4.5  

defense scoring lowered a little points/yards....1.25 for sacks.....

you guys are big boys and girls....."reports/rules/league scoring".....voila

@Mr. Irrelevant....you are OTC and can start at anytime...

Stinkin Ref said:
decimal scoring has been fixed for rushing and receiving yards... 0.1 per yard...thanks for the heads up

0.75 PPR for RB/TE

1.0 PPR for TE

2.0 PPR for QB/PK....  :eek:

Length of Field Goal Made    0-39    3    
Length of Field Goal Made    40-49    3.5    
Length of Field Goal Made    50-59    4   
Length of Field Goal Made    60-99    4.5  l

defense scoring lowered a little points/yards....1.25 for sacks.....

you guys are big boys and girls....."reports/rules/league scoring".....voila

@Mr. Irrelevant....you are OTC and can start at anytime...
Receptions? I guess it is supposed to be 0.75 for RB & WR?

I've never taken a TE this early. But we can start 3 so 🤷🏽‍♂️

I see that I am in deck, but still two hours from home and will have to unpack and maybe eat first. I will pre-draft before going to bed for sure.

rzrback77 said:
I totally understand taking Kelce early, but not early because you can start three, carry on.
There are a couple sleeper TEs I'm interested in, and now I don't have to be concerned that they won't score.

@drunken slob is OTC.

Easter is a special day of celebration. Jesus Christ was God and created the world. Yet, He gave up Himself to become a human that lived a perfect life without sin. He freely gave Himself up to suffer a sinless death on the cross. He was raised again after three days overcoming death to become the perfect sacrifice for all who believe. All who believe on Him receive His grace and will live eternally with Him. To love Christ is to obey His Word.

Happy Easter!

Starting out at the #9 spot with Derrick Henry as my RB1. I know that at least @-OZ- is jealous.

moving on soon into round two.

As we near the end of the first round, with ten picks being made, eight have been running backs along with one WR and one TE.

A year ago, the first round had more variety, with 7 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 TEs and a QB.

Team rxrback77

1.9 Derrick Henry RB

2.4 DeAndre Hopkins WR

enjoying the start from the #9 slot
Not bad at all.

In 12 team leagues I'm not sure there's an optimal draft slot. I'm very happy to get Swift at the 2.11 and there were at least 3 others I strongly considered (one in particular I hope falls to 3.02)

Not bad at all.

In 12 team leagues I'm not sure there's an optimal draft slot. I'm very happy to get Swift at the 2.11 and there were at least 3 others I strongly considered (one in particular I hope falls to 3.02)
oops, I think that A.J. Brown (one in particular) did not make it back to 3.02

oops, I think that A.J. Brown (one in particular) did not make it back to 3.02
He would have been my :homer:  pick but I'm kind of glad he was taken.

Dobbins and Swift should be a decent duo I think. They help me feel alright about taking kelce in the high first. 

Did everyone see the MyFantasyLeague notice that annual maintenance would be done this weekend or early next week? The notice indicated that the website would be down for up to 48 hours.

I suggest that we suspend the draft for the entire time the website is down and pause the clock, giving the person who goes OTC additional time to make their pick once the site is back up.

Did everyone see the MyFantasyLeague notice that annual maintenance would be done this weekend or early next week? The notice indicated that the website would be down for up to 48 hours.

I suggest that we suspend the draft for the entire time the website is down and pause the clock, giving the person who goes OTC additional time to make their pick once the site is back up.
There isn't a firm schedule yet, so it probably makes sense just to pause the draft wherever we are. 

I'm really liking the players available at the 4/5 turn. It might just be that I'm used to looking at larger leagues but there were many receivers I liked here. Ended up taking cooper instead of woods, no real reason other than I think amari is a little more talented. Pretty similar setup though, with multiple good receivers on each team and expected greatly improved QB play. Dallas has a better trio (best in the league probably). 

Took the upside of the sophomore WR with sophomore QB in Higgins. I expect him to make a nice jump in year two. (Almost went another way but I've paid for a similar decision before)

1.01 McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB1 - Not much to say here - still the best all-around back in the game.

2.12 Kittle, George SFO TE3 - Being able to start up to 3 means the opportunity cost of drafting TE early is much lower than in our traditional survivor so, despite going from a 2x reception premium to 1.33x, the value impact is being overstated IMO. I'd have considered 24th overall good value for Kittle even with no TE premium at all. 

3.01 Brown, A.J. TEN WR9 - The Titans are never gonna be a team that slings it 650 times a year ... so while AJB is as talented as any WR in the game, the only way he'd ever get the 150+ targets needed to make him a top-5 fantasy threat would be if, say, their #2 and #3 pass-catchers both flew the coop in the same offseason. Wait, what's that you say?

4.12 Woods, Robert LAR WR19 - It's way too early to be 100% confident about anything in this sport, but what the hell: I'm 100% confident Woods with Stafford will average more than the 10.4 YPR he put up last year with Captain Popgun under center. This seems like my second straight pick of "WR who definitely belongs in the tier above where I drafted him", but I'm not complaining.

5.01 Etienne, Travis ROOK RB22 - As is typical when you get into the 20s, there's no guarantee any of the remaining vet RBs will lead their team in touches (although watching how WSL played out it surprises me that I'm saying this now). Strongly considered a 3rd WR here, but since this isn't a survivor I'm not that concerned about the typical slow start from a highly-drafted rookie. ETN should get the majority of early-down work for whoever drafts him out of the chute, and his explosiveness and home-run ability ought to make him a pretty solid best-ball option.

As @-OZ- says, I don't think there's a bad draft slot anywhere in a 12-teamer this year ... but I'm pretty happy about how things are playing out so far from 1.01.

1.01 McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB1 - Not much to say here - still the best all-around back in the game.

2.12 Kittle, George SFO TE3 - Being able to start up to 3 means the opportunity cost of drafting TE early is much lower than in our traditional survivor so, despite going from a 2x reception premium to 1.33x, the value impact is being overstated IMO. I'd have considered 24th overall good value for Kittle even with no TE premium at all. 

3.01 Brown, A.J. TEN WR9 - The Titans are never gonna be a team that slings it 650 times a year ... so while AJB is as talented as any WR in the game, the only way he'd ever get the 150+ targets needed to make him a top-5 fantasy threat would be if, say, their #2 and #3 pass-catchers both flew the coop in the same offseason. Wait, what's that you say?

4.12 Woods, Robert LAR WR19 - It's way too early to be 100% confident about anything in this sport, but what the hell: I'm 100% confident Woods with Stafford will average more than the 10.4 YPR he put up last year with Captain Popgun under center. This seems like my second straight pick of "WR who definitely belongs in the tier above where I drafted him", but I'm not complaining.

5.01 Etienne, Travis ROOK RB22 - As is typical when you get into the 20s, there's no guarantee any of the remaining vet RBs will lead their team in touches (although watching how WSL played out it surprises me that I'm saying this now). Strongly considered a 3rd WR here, but since this isn't a survivor I'm not that concerned about the typical slow start from a highly-drafted rookie. ETN should get the majority of early-down work for whoever drafts him out of the chute, and his explosiveness and home-run ability ought to make him a pretty solid best-ball option.

As @-OZ- says, I don't think there's a bad draft slot anywhere in a 12-teamer this year ... but I'm pretty happy about how things are playing out so far from 1.01.
double checking here, but I think that the TEs get only 1.0 ppr

Thankful to @OldMilwaukeefor drafting David Montgomery ahead of my next selection. I am not a fan of the Bears and I do not like the outlook for them in 2021. I already drafted Allen Robinson and just did not want to have two Bears, especially among my early picks.

I do see Montgomery as value here, but glad to let someone else have it.

6.12 Mr. Irrelevant Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 10:37:00 p.m.
7.01 Mr. Irrelevant Herbert, Justin LAC QB 10:37:10 p.m.

This is either the most brilliant 6-7 turn in recent FBG draft history, or the dumbest. I have no idea which.

6.12 Mr. Irrelevant Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 10:37:00 p.m.
7.01 Mr. Irrelevant Herbert, Justin LAC QB 10:37:10 p.m.

This is either the most brilliant 6-7 turn in recent FBG draft history, or the dumbest. I have no idea which.
🤷‍♂️ I don't think it was either. QBs score a lot and he locks up two good ones. I was strongly considering a few QBs at 6.11. this pushed me a little more into taking a QB at 7.02. 

1.02 2 OZ Kelce, Travis KCC TE 

The difference between Kelce and the tier two TEs is huge. Waller and kittle could score more but he's a safe strong play.  Considered Barkley.

2.11 23 OZ Swift, D'Andre DET RB 

Big time talent, didn't want to wait much longer to take a RB. considered aj brown, dobbins, and Antonio Gibson.

3.02 26 OZ Dobbins, J.K. BAL RB 

Same as Swift. He'll be the primary RB and I'd think Lamar starts being a bit more selective on his runs. Considered Gibson.

4.11 47 OZ Cooper, Amari DAL WR

Had a few receivers on my short list here, 2nd year guys. Cooper is just more proven. 

5.02 50 OZ Higgins, Tee CIN WR 

Strongly considered lamb, but without knowing bye weeks yet didn't want to lock myself into the same team.  Probably matters far less here than in survivors.

6.11 71 OZ Jones, Ronald TBB RB 

My first "hold nose and click" pick. Heading into the end of his contract, which probably doesn't really matter that much. Won't be a bell cow but I still believe he has talent. I'm okay with him as my rb3. Strongly considered mostert.

7.02 74 OZ Stafford, Matthew LAR QB

Matt might not do as well as I think in his first year, but he'll be surrounded by more talent than at any time since megatron retired. In an offense that clearly will have him throw often. Considered Russell. 

FYI - my daughter had an accident and broke her kneecap. I have been on the road eight hours today and just checked into a hotel, still three hours from them. I will pick in the am before I hit the road again.

🤷‍♂️ I don't think it was either. QBs score a lot and he locks up two good ones. I was strongly considering a few QBs at 6.11. this pushed me a little more into taking a QB at 7.02. 

1.02 2 OZ Kelce, Travis KCC TE 

The difference between Kelce and the tier two TEs is huge. Waller and kittle could score more but he's a safe strong play.  Considered Barkley.

2.11 23 OZ Swift, D'Andre DET RB 

Big time talent, didn't want to wait much longer to take a RB. considered aj brown, dobbins, and Antonio Gibson.

3.02 26 OZ Dobbins, J.K. BAL RB 

Same as Swift. He'll be the primary RB and I'd think Lamar starts being a bit more selective on his runs. Considered Gibson.

4.11 47 OZ Cooper, Amari DAL WR

Had a few receivers on my short list here, 2nd year guys. Cooper is just more proven. 

5.02 50 OZ Higgins, Tee CIN WR 

Strongly considered lamb, but without knowing bye weeks yet didn't want to lock myself into the same team.  Probably matters far less here than in survivors.

6.11 71 OZ Jones, Ronald TBB RB 

My first "hold nose and click" pick. Heading into the end of his contract, which probably doesn't really matter that much. Won't be a bell cow but I still believe he has talent. I'm okay with him as my rb3. Strongly considered mostert.

7.02 74 OZ Stafford, Matthew LAR QB

Matt might not do as well as I think in his first year, but he'll be surrounded by more talent than at any time since megatron retired. In an offense that clearly will have him throw often. Considered Russell. 

8.11 95 OZ Jeudy, Jerry DEN WR

I find myself drafting entirely too many second year players. But I think JJ should be better this year.

9.02 98 OZ Tannehill, Ryan TEN QB 

Should combine with Stafford for a nice duo. 

10.11 119 OZ Gallup, Michael DAL WR 

Yeah, he's 3rd fiddle. But one that should have some nice games.

11.02 122 OZ Smith, Jonnu NEP TE 

Was one of my targeted TEs, even with H² on the team he should do very well. Better than last year imo.

12.11 143 OZ FootballTeam, Washington WAS Def 

It's a defense, they have a good one.

13.02 146 OZ Cohen, Tarik CHI RB 

He's been on many of my teams throughout the years. Hopefully he'll be healthy.

14.11 167 OZ Mattison, Alexander MIN RB 

I guess I like my NFC north backs. 🤷‍♂️ One of the top backups in the league. Wanted Everett here.

15.02 170 OZ Davis, Gabriel BUF WR

Another sophomore. I expect the bills to draft another wr, but allen seems to like throwing to Davis. In best ball he can be useful.

15.02 170 OZ Davis, Gabriel BUF WR

Another sophomore. I expect the bills to draft another wr, but allen seems to like throwing to Davis. In best ball he can be useful.
I was going to take a serious look at him in leagues this year as I liked what I saw from him at times last year and thought he would see increased PT with Brown leaving and maybe have a chance to be in line for some production even with Diggs and Beasley still around.........then they signed Emmanuel Sanders....

Team rzrback77 - NOT QUITE DONE - needs a few edits, but had to leave to meet the wife for dinner

I went into this draft with a plan to focus on wide receivers early to allow myself the opportunity to fill a lot of the flex position scoring from the wide receiver position.

1.9 - Derrick Henry RB7 - he doesn't get many receptions, but the Titan offense runs through him. He averaged 20.7 points per game in 20 and finished third in RB scoring and I drafted him as the seventh running back. I will take that opportunity every time.

2.4 - DeAndre Hopkins WR5 - He just catches the ball. His opportunities did not drop when he moved from Houston to Arizona. He has caught over 100 passes for three straight seasons and finished WR4 last year.

3.9 - Allen Robinson WR13 - His history is not as long as Hopkins, but he has averaged 100 receptions per season the past two seasons in Chicago and finished WR9 last season. It appears that he will have Andy Dalton throwing to him in 2021 and that should not be worse than Trubisky, should it? He did not hesitate to sign his franchise tender when the WR FA offers were rather on the low side.

4.4 - Tyler Lockett WR 14 - This was a tough choice and I considered Evans and Golladay, but went with Lockett as I am a big fan of his. It appears that Russell will remain in Seattle and Lockett is so efficient with his targets and will continue to have Metcalf draw tough coverages. He had 100 catches, his career high in 2020 and should threaten that number and 1,000 yards again this year and has averaged 9.33 TDs per season for three years. He finished WR8 in 2020.

5.9 Cooper Kupp WR23 - Kupp has averaged 93 catches for the past two seasons and just over 1,060 yards, but his TDs fell from 10 down to 3 in 2020 as he finished WR27.

6.4 - Kareem Hunt RB25 - Yes, he is #2 in a RBBC with Nick Chubb, but he is a skilled runner and he catches passes well, finished as RB10 in 2020, catching 38 passes.

7.9 JuJu Smith-Schuster WR33 - He was injured in 2019, but in his past two injury-free seasons, he averaged 104 catches, 1,100 yards and 8 TDs. He took a bit less money to return to the Steelers for one more season with Roethlisberger and should again threaten 90-100 receptions. He finished WR16 in 2020.

8.4 Hunter Henry TE13 - As my rzrback77 name would suggest, I am a big Henry fan. His reverse lateral after a completion that turned into a 4th down and 24 conversion against Ole Miss many years back makes me smile every year on April 24th when I share with some Rebel friends that reminder. He has trouble staying healthy, but he is a hard worker and seems to be a great fit for New England. Hoping that Newton is not his QB, but we will see. I did sluff on the TE position and it probably will bite me, but Go Hogs and hope that Henry has a career year. He finished TE12 last year and missed the final two games.

9.9 Kirk Cousins QB17 - I continue to sluff the QB position and I again find it a good fit to draft Cousins rather late. He finished as QB10 a year ago and seems like a bargain late. I intend to draft several with the expanded roster, so we'll see how this waiting on QB for a league that they score very well in works.

10.4 Derek Carr QB19 - Back to back QBs adding another player who is consistently overlooked. He finished as QB13 in 2020.

11.9 Kenyan Drake RB39 - Well with all of my top heavy WR picks, I wound up also sluffing RBs. I am not a huge fan of Drake at Las Vegas behind Josh Jacobs, but hopefully he will share in a higher percentage of RB carries than expected and get a lot of receptions. He had probably a bigger piece of the pie this year in Arizona and finished RB15.

12.4 Colts DST - This league scores the position high, so I wanted to get one rather early and hoping that Wentz turns it around joining Reich and has a solid year limiting turnovers and the Colts defense again plays well.

13.9 Daniel Jones QB23 - I admit this pick was while I was on the road helping out taking my care of my daughter post-surgery. I am hoping that my group, although all taken late can partner together to outperform some of the duos taken early. He finished as QB24 in 2020, playing without xxxxx and also missed a couple of games himself.

14.4 Gus Edwards RB45 - This guy just makes the most of his opportunities. Last year, he beat our Mark Ingram and I am counting on him being more involved in the RBBC with Dobbins that apparently most of my league mates. He did finish as RB35 in 2020.

15.9 Justin Fields QB29 - This was a difficult pick as I am not a fan of Ohio State at all, but he seems like he may be set up to join a much better team than a few of the rookie QBs by falling some and I really like the idea of a four-man roster at QB.

16.4 - Terrace Marshall WR65 - This guy was amazing with LSU back in 2019 and even though he set out half of the 2020 season, I am a big fan. He caught 46 passes in 2019, averaging 14.6 ypc and scored 13 TDs. In 2020 in only 7 games. he caught 48 passes, averaged 15.2 ypc and scored 10 TDs.

I was going to take a serious look at him in leagues this year as I liked what I saw from him at times last year and thought he would see increased PT with Brown leaving and maybe have a chance to be in line for some production even with Diggs and Beasley still around.........then they signed Emmanuel Sanders....
Thanks ref.......had to take him.

thoughts on my guys and a few picks made each round.....

1.10    Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB8
Elliot made it the 8th RB in the top 10 picks.  Hoping for a huge bounce back year into the top 3 RB’s with Dak back and an explosive offense with lots of weapons.  I’m going to write off last year. They should move the ball and create ample scoring opportunities.  No other sniffs here for me, little surprised by the Kelce and Taylor picks this round

2.03    Metcalf, DK SEA WR4
Coin flip with Hopkins, youth won out. Should continue to get better in beast mode. Also sniffed Mahomes just cause that’s what I do. Mildly surprised by the Akers and Swift picks this round, like Crippler bringing back his late round MVP from last year.

3.10    Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB2
Turned out to be an easy “submit” pick for me here as my other targets got snatched, and hey Broncos cracked the QB seal, so this pick should go unnoticed. Had a prayer that Dobbins would make it back, no dice. Would have taken almost anybody else in this round except for Arob if they had made it here, so solid picks across the board. Little surprised to see AJ Brown go before a few others in this round. 

4.03    Carson, Chris SEA RB21
Kinda ran to the podium here.  Shadow and Bass snagged 4 RB’s in 4 picks at this turn.  Going in I had plans to wait on WR as there are many in best ball that I would be happy with late.  This pick pretty much solidified that plan as I felt Carson was value at RB21 and with 21 off the board at this point I felt the WR purge would come before my next pick as people would probably move away from RB’s for a while and the pickens would be slim. Little surprised Bass pulled the trigger on CEH instead of some others, I almost have him converted I guess. Lockett over some others also got my attention. Godwin at 17 feels like value. 

5.10    Thielen, Adam MIN WR24
Little sticking out like a sore thumb here, so pretty easy for me.  Should continue producing with Jefferson opposite. Sniffed OBJ but just can’t seem to pull the trigger there, you never know what you are going to get and now a pretty serious injury too.  Thielan safer. Liked the Lamb pick, Higgins pick raised my eyebrows, guess I need to dive deeper there between now and August, Fant getting some love, and Engram still garnering respect was also interesting.  

6.03    Pitts, Kyle FA TE9
Little surprised he was still around, felt like he went really early in our other draft this spring so was expecting someone besides me to pull the trigger.  But here we are, so let’s do it. Sniffed Sutton here. Bass pick of Lamar felt right, liked the Boyd pick as that seems like value, love the Aiyuk pick and Murray.  Fuller pick surprised a little over Boyd, etc. but that’s also cause I am probably way too down on Tua. 

7.10    Brady, Tom TBB QB10
Wanted a solid QB2 in this format and was willing to pay the price of what it would cost me elsewhere.  Not sure if that was smart or not as I passed up some solid players at other positions. Would have gone Sutton here if he made it, and sniffed Debo. Like how Mr. I paid the price of being on the turn and locked down two QB’s.  Almost had to there.  Herbert and Stafford over Wilson will be fun to watch. 

8.03    Tonyan, Robert GBP TE12
Original plan going in was to target Higbee as my sneaky pick as I think he has a big year with Stafford around and Everett gone. So now I have passed on him twice.  With a rookie TE on board that I took a chance on, it felt like I needed a solid backup or two, and felt like maybe I was misreading the temperature of the room on Higbee with the rest of you guys and maybe I could wait.  I must be the only one that likes Higbee. Tonyan resigned and the HOF QB likes him.  So in best ball Tonyan has a little more value IMO.  You can survive the ups and downs. Would have taken Debo if he made it back, but didn’t really sniff anything else (besides Higbee). Really liked Broncos pick of Davis this round, was hoping to get him in the 9th. 

9.10    Higbee, Tyler LAR TE14
Just couldn’t take it anymore and we can start 3. 

10.03    Harris, Damien NEP RB34
Ignored RB and WR for 4 rounds and only two of each on board. Harris feels like he could be the RB1 in NE although that is always dangerous. But I like this pick as I think he gets first crack. Liked the Gallup pick by Oz and loved Mr. I getting Smith at TE17, we all may regret letting him fall that far.

11.10    Hardman, Mecole KCC WR48
He has probably left a bad taste in the mouth of the FF community, but he could take the next step and be the WR2 in KC.  If not, he is a solid best ball pick as you can use his big weeks and it gives me the stack with Mahomes. Sniffed Mike Williams here. Liked Mr. I pick of David Johnson here as somebody had to take him and at RB37, there is not much lost if it doesn’t pan out. 

12.03    Williams, Mike LAC WR52
Felt a little like a steal at WR52, I probably should have taken him instead of Hardman, maybe I’m off base.  

13.10    Jones, Marvin JAC WR57
Another best ball quality option.  Like his potential with Lawrence. Glad he made it back to me. 

14.03    Ruggs, Henry LVR WR58
Just pounded WR 4 rounds in a row and this is kind of what I had in mind heading into the draft.  Last four IMO are pretty solid best ball darts to add to Metcalf and Thielan, that can ham and egg you high scores each week. Ruggs disappointed last year but the skill and speed is there.  Should see plenty of snaps and touches. Almost took Gus Edwards here as I like him a lot, and maybe should have. 

15.10    Broncos, Denver DEN Def12
This one hurt, I can’t stand these guys and it’s going to suck to see them produce for me as I cheer for them to lose every week as I watch all their games living here in CO. But I can’t ignore what they have done on defense with the guys they brought back (Simmons/Jackson/and Von to a certain extent). They added Fuller as well, get Von back with Chubb, they should be pretty solid except for 2 games a year. 

16.03    Koo, Younghoe ATL PK3
Didn’t love anything here and not any must haves, so if I lock down a PK and a DST at this turn it gives me some flexibility moving forward. If I had it to do all over again, I probably should have gone E. Sanders here. 

17.10    Singletary, Devin BUF RB53
I really don’t know what to think of the BUF backfield but I need another body.  Liked the Agholor and AJ Green picks this round.     

18.03    Murray, Latavius NOS RB54
Little surprised he was still hanging around as he is usually one of the first few RB2’s taken so nice piece to add as my RB5 as you can usually count on him scoring for you a few times a year even with a healthy Kamara. 

19.10    Titans, Tennessee TEN Def18
Was hoping Lindsey fell, no rhyme or reason for this DST over any others except they get what should be a not very good HOU team twice, Wentz twice, and a rookie QB twice.     

20.03 Myers, Jason SEA PK14
You can start two PK each week in this format, so good to have some options where the weekly floor is pretty solid as they should score something each week and they don’t usually get hurt.  Secured what should be two top 10 options. 

21.10 TBD
22.03 TBD
23.10 TBD
24.03 TBD
25.10 TBD

:banned:

Some picks that I've liked this draft:

3.08 Joe Mixon to Drunken Slob
5.07 David Montgomery to Old Milwaukee
8.08 Chase Edmonds to Duckboy
9.02 Ryan Tannehill to OZ
10.08 Baker Mayfield to Duckboy
11.01 David Johnson to Mr. Irrelevant
17.06 Nelson Agholor to Crippler
17.11 Anthony Firkser to Shadowfax
18.03 Latavius Murray to Stinkin Ref

Mike williams at WR52 seems like really good value imo. He's landed on a few of my teams and I sorta actively avoided him here just to see where he goes. Same with OJ howard.

Users who are viewing this thread