Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TMobile MLB Codes at SlickDeals

hey all.  i did this last year.  seems like the going rate is a $5- amazon gift card in exchange for the mlb.tv setup for 2021.

here is the link, at the bottom is the comments section where posters are offering the codes.  use an email to sign up at slickdeals and then PM one of these people.  you send a $5- amazon gift card to their email and they hook you up.

when they ask for an email and password it is for mlb.tv purposes only and doesn't have to be real, so you don't even need to use a real address if you are uncomfortable.  something like FBGMLB1@yahoo.com  password of Abcd1234.  you then change the password and wa la.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14915057-t-mobile-sprint-customers-03-30-free-mlb-tv-free-redbox-free-1-month-instacart-express?page=2#commentsBox

• Thanks 1

only issue with slickdeals is apparently you can only send 2 messages every 6 hours, i think.  worse than here.  so, send a PM and include your email for contact IMO.

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

So I buy an Amazon gift card and trade it for the mlb code?

yes......i did this last year.  you can send a gift card to someone’s email address.  

they only ask that you don’t stream off of wi fi.  like, don’t use att or verizon network, which never comes up for me since i watch at home.

4 minutes ago, Chemical X said:

they only ask that you don’t stream off of wi fi.  like, don’t use att or verizon network, which never comes up for me since i watch at home.

Wait , what? Don’t stream of wifi, I use my iPad and Apple TV  , both stream over wifi 

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Wait , what? Don’t stream of wifi, I use my iPad and Apple TV  , both stream over wifi 

using wifi is fine.  i said don’t stream when you are not on a wi-fi network.  i don’t think t-mobile can tell the difference though.

20 hours ago, Chemical X said:

fyi, in that thread, stars09 is hooking me up.  you can try him....

Thanks, Chemical X.  I reached out to stars09 and they are going to get me as well.  Pretty low risk, if they stiff me... I've wasted $5 in far worse ways.

• Thanks 1
On 3/26/2021 at 3:34 PM, Chemical X said:

fyi, in that thread, stars09 is hooking me up.  you can try him....

sent them a GC, will see if they come through. Thanks again Chem X. Excited for this, probably more than I should be.

• Laughing 1
On 3/27/2021 at 12:45 PM, Mene said:

Thanks, Chemical X.  I reached out to stars09 and they are going to get me as well.  Pretty low risk, if they stiff me... I've wasted $5 in far worse ways.

guy says buy the gc and give the code.

i’ll put 5- in play for this.  i haven’t gotten stuffed yet honestly.

so, tomorrow 3/30, the deal goes live.  will finalize with my contact tomorrow and i have a backup.  set yourself up a dummy yahoo account to provide and i start with a basic password they need, which you then change.  the email is a variation of my screen name here, with mlb2021.  i am not sure if you need a new email every year, but this is what i have been doing.

1 minute ago, Chemical X said:

so, tomorrow 3/30, the deal goes live.  will finalize with my contact tomorrow and i have a backup.  set yourself up a dummy yahoo account to provide and i start with a basic password they need, which you then change.  the email is a variation of my screen name here, with mlb2021.  i am not sure if you need a new email every year, but this is what i have been doing.

:bag:
I know it’s a $125 service for $5 but I’m way to lazy for this , codes and dummy emails. Why no paypal, why codes? I’ll admit to “if it’s free it’s for me” etc and I love a good caper but the codes seem like a hassle 

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

I know it’s a $125 service for $5 but I’m way to lazy for this , codes and dummy emails. Why no paypal, why codes? I’ll admit to “if it’s free it’s for me” etc and I love a good caper but the codes seem like a hassle 

i set the dummy email up for myself, just because this is a one off.  the amz card or codes is so people feel safe.  you never know who is a scammer and it works on both sides i suppose.

also, i don't think people want to violate terms of service anywhere.

7 minutes ago, Mene said:

Just want to thank @Chemical X again, stars09 hooked me up today, no issues at all.  

:hifive:

i'm waiting on mine, lol.  seems like i was having access issues on his end.

On 3/29/2021 at 11:19 AM, HellToupee said:

if you want, i'll do this for you and you can send me the money.  let me know.  

Was coming here to post this. Got mine today. You can do it without the dummy email but still have to send someone the $5 AGC. There is a link you can drop the code in and it will attach to your MLB account that you already have.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Chemical X said:

if you want, i'll do this for you and you can send me the money.  let me know.  

I tried to send my email to him and i got an error i do not have permission. I,ll send you $5 if you can get me a code.

4 minutes ago, trogg78 said:

I tried to send my email to him and i got an error i do not have permission. I,ll send you $5 if you can get me a code.

I ran in to the same thing.  I just spelled out the (at) and (dot), and explained that I was doing that.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, trogg78 said:

i’ll try for more...

With the inability of watching the in-market teams without some hacking, was going to ask for a "League Pass Rankings" to help decide which teams to watch most often. Thankfully (or not), Bleacher Report did it already.

I would have the Blue Jays higher and my Rangers lower, but other than that, it feels pretty spot on.

1 hour ago, Bogart said:

With the inability of watching the in-market teams without some hacking, was going to ask for a "League Pass Rankings" to help decide which teams to watch most often. Thankfully (or not), Bleacher Report did it already.

I would have the Blue Jays higher and my Rangers lower, but other than that, it feels pretty spot on.

buy a cheap vpn

• Thanks 1