Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Question

6 answers to this question

I take that deal! Take your pick of RB at the 1.01 and even if you dont like jackson you can trade him. both will accumulate in value as the off season progresses compared to henry. Henry is right at the cusp of dropping in value for me. Age, wear and tear, etc. it catches up to rbs, and you would be selling henry at his highest value before the drop off. 

On 3/28/2021 at 9:09 AM, The Fantasy Chef said:

1 Qb 6pt td ,   Ppr . What is Jackson worth ? What should I offer

6 pt per TD actually diminishes Jackson's value somewhat because he doesn't get the rushing TD bump.    The value is fair and depending on your roster construction and outlook for the season (championship caliber?) it may  be a good deal for you.  

Yeah, in most cases you make this trade. I guess if you feel that you have a strong enough team to win it all then Najee Harris will score less than Henry this year and weaken your hand a little.. You might have a serviceable QB already that Jackson doesn't represent much, if any, of an upgrade to e.g. Ryan, Stafford etc.