What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you and your spouse/so have location sharing on for each other? (1 Viewer)

Do you and your spouse/so have location sharing on for each other?

• Yes

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 71 67.6%

• Total voters
My wife has the Life 360 app that she is on with my two oldest kids that have phones. I've resisted adding it, not because I think she'd be be tracking me, but because I don't really want anything more tracking me, but I probably should add it mostly to be able to better keep track of the kids. 

My wife has the Life 360 app that she is on with my two oldest kids that have phones. I've resisted adding it, not because I think she'd be be tracking me, but because I don't really want anything more tracking me, but I probably should add it mostly to be able to better keep track of the kids. 
Same. I added it to all of our phones but I keep my location off. Every once in a while I get the "Hey dad, how come you can have YOUR location turned off?" and he says it intentionally in front of my wife to be a ####. 

Same. I added it to all of our phones but I keep my location off. Every once in a while I get the "Hey dad, how come you can have YOUR location turned off?" and he says it intentionally in front of my wife to be a ####. 
Same, but opposite. My location is usually on as I just don't care if the feds know where I am, my wife keeps hers off. Unless she's traveling. 

Our two teenage drivers have to keep theirs on always. 

Same, but opposite. My location is usually on as I just don't care if the feds know where I am, my wife keeps hers off. Unless she's traveling. 

Our two teenage drivers have to keep theirs on always. 
Same, but I haven't turned my location off because I didn't know that's an option and don't really care.  I mostly use it to keep track of where my son is, not so I can bust him but to make sure he doesn't bust me by coming home unexpected.

No. I guess it's one thing if one of you is travelling somewhere, but if it's a trust issue, people should question if they are indeed married to the right person if they feel that is required.  

Wife and two daughters 21-16 all have our locations shared via the Find My Iphone App. We drive to see our 21 year old at college often.  If one of us breaks down driving somewhere, it is a nice peace of mind to have. It was really handy the other day when my daughter dropped her air pods in a Home Depot parking lot. 

The wife and I have been together for over 30 years--we have nothing to hide. 

Only when one of us is driving a long distance - hour to hour and a half or whatever. We had a situation once where a grandmother tripped and was knocked out at a park when she had our kid so we decided to add it after in case of an emergency situation. 

No, but I wouldnt care either way. Just never came up. I get my work from phone and its the only one in the family that isnt Apple....not sure if that matters. 

Nope. But I have friends who do this.

Kids yes, until they go off to University.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll turn it off or not stop them from turning it off when they go to school. My oldest is staying home and attending community college at first, might leave it on for now. He's a great kid but it's good to know he's ok.

No. I guess it's one thing if one of you is travelling somewhere, but if it's a trust issue, people should question if they are indeed married to the right person if they feel that is required.  
Yeah. I bust on my wife for having her locations off but really just want it on when she drives to Memphis or Knoxville every few months.

Really though, the biggest reason I leave my location on is I run and bike with the phone.  If I go long, the wife can just check my location. If I haven't moved in a few hours she might come looking for me.

I like the stories about how some woman caught her man cheating cause his FitBit was cranking at 2 in the morning for 30 minutes.  

:towelwave:
If I could still go for 30 minutes and had documented proof like that, I'd be the one busting myself and letting the world know I still got it.

As it is, the 38 seconds of increased activity is all I got.

We use Life360 and everyone has their location turned on.  If it gets turned off, there's some explaining to do. Both my kids are in college.  My wife is clueless as to what is going on with her phone. I also went in and added everyone for Find My iPhone and turned on the tracking there so even if they do disable it (really only my youngest son who did it once with 360) I can still locate them.

Not trying to be a stalker, but it is just good to know where everyone is in case of an emergency.

If I could still go for 30 minutes and had documented proof like that, I'd be the one busting myself and letting the world know I still got it.

As it is, the 38 seconds of increased activity is all I got.
They say if you train yourself often you last longer. 🤔

Yes, because I’ve been dealing with anxiety and worry, and there have been times where I’ve tried to get hold of her, her phone was on silent, and that made said anxiety go crazy(one time I called the local sheriff non-emergency line and explained myself, but after I did, felt weird and didn’t have them send anyone out to where she was), worrying she was hurt and couldn’t get to her phone, etc., so she turned it on to ease my mind, and mine is on so there aren’t any implied secrets(all I do is go to work, class 2 evenings a week for my job, and home anyway). It also helps us find our phones if we lose it somewhere.

Yes, life360 for the kids.  By girls are 12 and 14.  The oldest likes to be out of the house and hang out with friends in our neighborhood.  The youngest gets dropped off at gymnastics class. Good piece of mind for the kids.

Honestly, my girls use it to keep track of us more than us of them. 

My wife and I have an analog version...

Her: "HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!"

Me in another room: "WHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT????"

I have live video going.  My wife can live stream me pooping, rubbing one out, working, walking, sleeping, picking my nose, etc.   It's just better that way.  Then I can never be accused of looking at, speaking to, or interacting in any way with another live female.
sounds like a DNA match for you two lovebirds!!!

I have live video going.  My wife can live stream me pooping, rubbing one out, working, walking, sleeping, picking my nose, etc.   It's just better that way.  Then I can never be accused of looking at, speaking to, or interacting in any way with another live female.
This reminds me of a text my girlfriend sent me.  She's a romantic:

If you’re sleeping, send me your dreams.  If you’re laughing, send me your smile.  If you’re eating, send me a bite.  If you’re drinking, send me a sip.  If you’re crying, send me your tears.  I love you!

I responded – I’m on the toilet.  Please advise.

Yep - we have it on.  I don’t really care if anybody in the family knows where I am.  Don’t care if the Feds are tracking me either.

We have Life 360. My wife can instantly tell you where anyone in the family (me, daughters, her parents) is at any given time. I have no idea how to work any of it and have never looked at it in my life.  :shrug:

Seems like a good idea to know where your wife is.  That way you don't accidentally bump into her when you're out with your girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread