What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Back to full stadiums this fall (1 Viewer)

Today after getting my vaccine shot they said the card for proof of vaccine can be laminated for free at Staples. I wonder if sporting events will require proof of vaccination? 

Today after getting my vaccine shot they said the card for proof of vaccine can be laminated for free at Staples. I wonder if sporting events will require proof of vaccination? 
good question, but I don’t see why they’d bother.  

as my friend put it:  “If they can print fake $100 bills, they can print fake vaccination cards.”

as my friend put it:  “If they can print fake $100 bills, they can print fake vaccination cards.”
Plus if you are truly vaccinated (and the vaccination works) then what do you care if there are non-vaccinated people there.  You should be protected anyway.....you know, if the vaccination works and all.

First, “They” can’t print fake $100, so there’s that. The holographic strip, special paper, shifting ink & watermark are far too advance for most of what comprises “they”, so your friend is not spreading sage wisdom there. 

Secondly, I doubt the vaccination card will offer such an advantage. But that doesn’t mean there won’t be some sort of authentic one. There’s talk in recent news of a vaccination passport. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus if you are truly vaccinated (and the vaccination works) then what do you care if there are non-vaccinated people there.  You should be protected anyway.....you know, if the vaccination works and all.
Not really. You can still get it and pass it on. Evidently it just makes your symptoms less severe with the goal of not needing to be hospitalized. 

Get my 2nd 4/9.  My wife got her 2nd on Sunday and had chills, fever, nausea, and body aches on Monday.  She’s fine today.  We got Mederna.  Both of us felt fine after the first shot.  They say most side effects with Mederna happens after the second shot.
I’m also Moderna. And bonus:  I’m having surgery for a small hernia on Monday, 5 days later. 

Hopefully it’s only a 48 hour thing. 🤞🏼 

Hot Sauce Guy said:
I’m also Moderna. And bonus:  I’m having surgery for a small hernia on Monday, 5 days later. 

Hopefully it’s only a 48 hour thing. 🤞🏼 
I got really sick for about 36 hours after the second shot.   Super tired.  Flu like symptoms.   Hopefully it goes better for you

Thanks - it's only the "getting put under" part that makes me nervous. pre-surgery bloodwork & EKG showed nothing abnormal, and it's a pretty quick procedure. The next couple weeks are probably gonna suck though. 
I’d be more mortified at what you will say when you come out of gas. 🤣

Hopefully your family members tape it so we can see. 🤣

just kidding. 🙂

I got really sick for about 36 hours after the second shot.   Super tired.  Flu like symptoms.   Hopefully it goes better for you
So far so good and I’m at the 5 hour mark. 8 hours is apparently the milestone where most folks who feel sick from it start to feel it between 4-8 hours. 

Honestly I’m more bothered by the COVID test tomorrow. I hear they stick that thing up your nose & into your brain. 

So far so good and I’m at the 5 hour mark. 8 hours is apparently the milestone where most folks who feel sick from it start to feel it between 4-8 hours. 

Honestly I’m more bothered by the COVID test tomorrow. I hear they stick that thing up your nose & into your brain. 
Well by the looks of you... you have a decent sized snout. 

Not into your brain. Into synesis 

Mark Football said:
Lol, that's what I was hoping to hear about too.
I doubt they'll be full. All it takes is for a ouch of a % to refuse to get vaccinated. 

I’d bet on 50% capacity at first 

Users who are viewing this thread