Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

dynasty superflex trade 1st pick

Question

Iv been offered Diggs, 1st, and round 2 pick 1 for russell Wilson, miles sanders, golladay, and hayden hurst. I would still have chubb, CEH, and Akers at running back and my pick 11. half of me says do it the other half says hold what I have. 

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, thawkprime21 said:

Iv been offered Diggs, 1st, and round 2 pick 1 for russell Wilson, miles sanders, golladay, and hayden hurst. I would still have chubb, CEH, and Akers at running back and my pick 11. half of me says do it the other half says hold what I have. 

So you get Diggs, 1.01 and 2.01 for those players?  I don't think it's quite enough.  You know what you have in WIlson and you are hoping that Lawrence can do that.  If he doesn't it's a big loss.  If he does then it's close but I would still rather have the players. 

Break the trade down:

1.01 for Wilson. Wilson is worth more over the next 2-3 seasons. Beyond that, sure, Lawrence is worth more but its not really wise to base trades on such long timeframes. 

Diggs for Golladay. Diggs is worth more based purely on talent and QB. But its not a huge gap, Diggs probably had a career year and Golladay could be a low WR1/ high WR2 again

2.1 for Sanders. There's no comparison here, the running backs at 2.1 are just dart throws. For every Antonio Gibson there will be slew of misses or, at best, rotational guys. Will Gainwell, Sermon or Carter be any better than Damien Harris, Keyshawn Vaughan or Zack Moss. Its doubtful.

So yeah, I wouldn't bite. 

59 minutes ago, kerpow said:

Break the trade down:

1.01 for Wilson. Wilson is worth more over the next 2-3 seasons. Beyond that, sure, Lawrence is worth more but its not really wise to base trades on such long timeframes. 

Diggs for Golladay. Diggs is worth more based purely on talent and QB. But its not a huge gap, Diggs probably had a career year and Golladay could be a low WR1/ high WR2 again

2.1 for Sanders. There's no comparison here, the running backs at 2.1 are just dart throws. For every Antonio Gibson there will be slew of misses or, at best, rotational guys. Will Gainwell, Sermon or Carter be any better than Damien Harris, Keyshawn Vaughan or Zack Moss. Its doubtful.

So yeah, I wouldn't bite. 

I totally agree with this, currently Wilson is worth more than the 1.01 by himself, I would decline

I am in agreement.  The 1st for Wilson, IMO, is a wash... pretty close to even and I side a bit with the pick.  The part that I don't like is Sanders / Golladay for Diggs as I think the 2.01 is a crap shoot.