What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Declaration of War begins on the Middle Class starting Today! (1 Viewer)

Mene said:
The Republican answer is to point to the lake and tell them there are fish in there, providing no instruction nor equipment to get the fish, and disregarding that rampant deregulation they fought for has made the water toxic and the fish poisonous.
Let's not forget that the R side isn't in charge of education. Perhaps there would be instruction if Democrat led education in this country actually cared about teaching.  Instead, we're warning our getting-paid-but-not-working teachers to not post vacation pictures online while they fight to keep teachers to continue not working.  Or, the latest, demand that teachers get free childcare to come back to work.  You know, demand this of the populace that's been stuck with kids at home for over a year because those self same teachers refused to work.

You can't make this up.

Let's not forget that the R side isn't in charge of education.
Eh?

I am probably missing something here, so apologies if I misunderstand the point, but Education is largely a local issue - and I would say predominantly run by conservative school boards - even if the Teachers/administrators would be classified as largely left of center. 

Users who are viewing this thread