What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big trade.. Jets trade three first rounders to 49ers for Darnold (1 Viewer)

Could have been a good joke for 4-1 had you made it a little more realistic.   Should have stated that the Niners gave up a 6th round pick instead.  

My 5yo snuck into our room in the middle of the night last night and put Legos under me while I was spooning my wife so when I rolled back over there were a bunch of weird sharp objects poking me. I was in a dreamstate and couldn't figure out what was going on. I wear a CPAP at night and was thinking maybe it broke into pieces. Maybe something else is.....what? Legos!! ####! It was like 3am. She wasn't even in there anymore to enjoy it. I guess she got me.

This is true, good effort but a more believable trade with a link that led to the smooth vocals of someone singing they would never do things to hurt me would have been on point.

Not sure what the bolded part means, but I get the sentiment about the trade. Definitely a good effort, but this trade would have been more believable, especially considering the team's history. 

Deamon said:
lol it's like clockwork.
Notice you're on me about "trolling" for an obvious joke within a thread, but outside and taking out a new one, you cite this guy as evidence that I'm "trolling."

You really are an ankle-biter. On ignore again.

Notice you're on me about "trolling" for an obvious joke within a thread, but outside and taking out a new one, you cite this guy as evidence that I'm "trolling."

You really are an ankle-biter. On ignore again.
Wasn't an obvious joke, you've mentioned often that Pats success is due to cheating.  As is you coming in an Eagles thread and over and over typing "classless organization".

People in glass houses....

Users who are viewing this thread