What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help regarding Sports streaming services. (1 Viewer)

Tony Jabroni

Footballguy
I have You Tube Tv. Apparently, a company bought out Fox Sports Wisconsin. I no longer have access to Bucks and Brewer games.

I have Roku on 1 tv. I have a smart tv on another.

What is the best service to acquire both of these options?

Help me, Free For All, you're my only hope.

I use sportsurge for NBA and NFL games -- I think they have baseball games too, will be trying for the first time this afternoon.

I have You Tube Tv. Apparently, a company bought out Fox Sports Wisconsin. I no longer have access to Bucks and Brewer games.

I have Roku on 1 tv. I have a smart tv on another.

What is the best service to acquire both of these options?

Help me, Free For All, you're my only hope.
Your only choice is cable.

I'm in the middle of this right now too. Sinclair Broadcasting bought out all the Fox Sports Regional networks and are playing hardball with all the streaming services. 

Edit to add: if you are looking for pay services. I don't know anything about the free games links available on the net

Last edited by a moderator:
ChiefD said:
Your only choice is cable.

I'm in the middle of this right now too. Sinclair Broadcasting bought out all the Fox Sports Regional networks and are playing hardball with all the streaming services. 

Edit to add: if you are looking for pay services. I don't know anything about the free games links available on the net
Dang, I thought we could get the Royals on Hulu live or sling - I take it that’s no longer the case?

I might go the vpn/mlb.tv route. I really wish we could fast forward to the point where the league distributes the product itself with no local blackouts 

My solution for watching Brewer games:

Find a friend or relative with cable who will let you use their login & password. Then stream on the FoxSportsGo app. 

Users who are viewing this thread