What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump just being smart (1 Viewer)

"TAKE A STAND NOW - ALL GIFTS 3X MATCHED:"

:lmao: people might want to wait for the 10 bagger that comes with the official super duped doner elite membership.
That's what I wait for when I donate to Bezos.  He often sends out pleas for money or else the liberals are going to shut the Internet down.  NOT ON MY WATCH!!!

When money_bomb=false, the second box (to flip the House by donating automatically on 4/15) is unchecked when the page is loaded. If you set it to true, it is checked when loaded. (Same thing with recurring=false or recurring=true, but with the first box.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever been gyped? You know, like when you bought 1000 army men from the back of the comic book and when they came they were super thin and crappy?

Gypsies gotta gyp.

Have you ever been gyped? You know, like when you bought 1000 army men from the back of the comic book and when they came they were super thin and crappy?

Gypsies gotta gyp.
A-L-W-A-Y-S-E-A-T-Y-O-U-R-O-V-A-L-T-I-N-E.

A commercial??? Son of a #####...

Users who are viewing this thread