Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

16 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

https://rockyshotchickenshack.com/menu/

@icon

If you're ever in Asheville.  They do hot chicken without the sauce and it comes with bread on the bottom.  Sounds like it might check both of your boxes.

I eat Rocky's once every other week, and love it. It ain't no Prince's. Haven't had Hattie B's in Nashville, but going to guess they will be comparable.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2021 at 5:50 AM, Joe Bryant said:

Guy asked for advice on a trip he's looking forward to after vaccination:

Your complete response was:

I think a lot of people are going to sigh when that's the complete response to his sincere question.

Let's please not derail this thread though. I'll start another one. 

I actually made a sincere response to his question. And I wasn't trying to derail his thread.  I gave an honest opinion and was wishing him well. I'm not a troll.  Sorry if I offended you.  

And I have to add that I treat COVID patients most days of the week and keep track of the pandemic every day of the week so I'm not just blowing smoke.  I want everyone to be as cautious as possible and not contract this virus because it's potentially awful when you do. 

Although the vaccines are very effective they are not perfect.  Please take the precautions you need to.  

7 hours ago, The Dreaded Marco said:

I actually made a sincere response to his question. And I wasn't trying to derail his thread.  I gave an honest opinion and was wishing him well. I'm not a troll.  Sorry if I offended you.  

Not offended in the least. 

While I realize that being vaccinated is not a 100% guarantee you won't get Covid,  it is pretty unlikely that you will and almost certainly won't get seriously ill.

That said, social distancing/masks on Broadway was nowhere to be found.  I think it is a fair bet that a good number of people there were not vaccinated so Covid is going to be hanging around a while.

• Like 1

By the way I should say that we had a great time though when I came back I went a week without having a beer just to dry out a little.

Highlights:

The honky tonks, kayaking on Cumberland River.  The music museums (especially liked Johnny Cash), Bearded Irish and Yee-Haw breweries.

Disappointments:

Grand Ole Opry, Gaylord Opry Land

We saw an outstanding Steely Dan tribute there called Twelve Against Nature.  I am not usually into tributes but these guys were amazing

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2021 at 6:11 AM, Godsbrother said:

While I realize that being vaccinated is not a 100% guarantee you won't get Covid,  it is pretty unlikely that you will and almost certainly won't get seriously ill.

That said, social distancing/masks on Broadway was nowhere to be found. I think it is a fair bet that a good number of people there were not vaccinated so Covid is going to be hanging around a while.

That's pretty much all I was saying to begin with, especially the last sentence.

That sentiment seems to have irritated a couple people posting in this thread.

Edited by The Dreaded Marco
On 5/13/2021 at 10:00 AM, Godsbrother said:

By the way I should say that we had a great time though when I came back I went a week without having a beer just to dry out a little.

Highlights:

The honky tonks, kayaking on Cumberland River.  The music museums (especially liked Johnny Cash), Bearded Irish and Yee-Haw breweries.

Disappointments:

Grand Ole Opry, Gaylord Opry Land

We saw an outstanding Steely Dan tribute there called Twelve Against Nature.  I am not usually into tributes but these guys were amazing

This is why you trust your GB Joe... ;) 

Glad you liked Bearded Iris.