What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wilmington, NC - What do you know, what do you say? (1 Viewer)

Long Ball Larry

Footballguy
Looking around at some different places to potentially move to.  I think that there are a few people here that live in Wilmington?

What areas do you recommend in terms of having a lot of stuff to walk to and being generally safe?  We will be going to check it out in the near future, just curious for some other thoughts and context.  

Looking around at some different places to potentially move to.  I think that there are a few people here that live in Wilmington?

What areas do you recommend in terms of having a lot of stuff to walk to and being generally safe?  We will be going to check it out in the near future, just curious for some other thoughts and context.  
My brother is having a house built in Leland, NC, and will be moving there in June. He absolutely would not move to a place he didn't consider generally safe. He exercises a lot, esp. biking, so the area must've passed muster in that regard. I'll pass along your interest and see what I can find out.

The traffic is insane.
In comparison to what? I’ve never commuted in the area so I really have no idea what day to day traffic is like. I’ve driven through and visited quite a few times heading down to the beach and it’s never struck me as being all that bad, especially in comparison to Philly/Jersey/Balt/DC, but I could see normal commutes being potentially affected pretty negatively by tourist traffic at times.

Users who are viewing this thread