What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's All About Spa-Mar (DelaToga?) Now Featuring Degen Bullrings For Your Disposable Income & Derision 🐎 (Missing GB MoCS) (5 Viewers)

some nice prices in the 6th.  i'm liking Fast Boat, but also have some 4/6/10/12 exa and trifecta boxes

it's been a brutal day, but santa anita has saved me.  i've lost all confidence in betting Belmont.  good luck 

opted out of heading down to Monmouth on a 90 degree day so picks are foe entertainment purposes only.

I woulda gone with a 2-3-7 $1 tribox and a 2-3-7 $1 exbox.  and $5 atb on EQ.

-QG

Ok after Baffert cheating me out of a pretty good chunk of change in the derby Im back to win HUGE on the Belmont.  With the remaining 4 bucks I have left in my account Ive got a 10 cent super 4 with 7 with all all....and a 50 cent tri  4 with 7 with  a couple horses I dont even remember.  If I win Im going to McDonalds and get as many McNuggets that money will buy !!! Otherwise it is P B and J for dinner.  

Had 35 bucks in my TVG - $1 tri box 2,4,6,7. Used the rest on a win bet for 2 where I get $10 back if he finishes 2 or 3rd. Good luck everyone.

bet $51 to win $19.  there was no money to be made for me.  felt real good about EQ, put $15 to win and keyed him in a $1- tri.  think the tri paid $40 and it cost me $36.

Users who are viewing this thread