What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's All About Spa-Mar (DelaToga?) Now Featuring Degen Bullrings For Your Disposable Income & Derision 🐎 (Missing GB MoCS) (1 Viewer)

having a good dumb day at mountaineer.  

anyone that wants to tag along i'm going ex key box #6 in the 7th along with a shot of bullleit rye

last race.  nobody scary.  The Prez is as good as anyone and has a jockey that has done well on this trash track so far.  16-1 key box and atb.

LFG

manitoba derby. these are some disappointing horses.  8/5 favorite got claimed from Baffert. Some big prices on the board and nobody is impressive, so we key box the only horse with talent and hope.  key box #3

Boys trip to Del Mar starting Thursday! Can't wait. Check in at Del Mar Hilton. 15 guys.  Have owners boxes + clubhouse seats each day.  Thursday track, dinner at Pamplemousse.  Friday am golf at La Costa, track - dinner at Poseiden on the beach in La Jolla.  Saturday pool time while we play Saratoga, track, dinner at Red Tractons.  Cocktails galore.  Derelict weekend of the highest order.  Now just need some winners!

Boys trip to Del Mar starting Thursday! Can't wait. Check in at Del Mar Hilton. 15 guys.  Have owners boxes + clubhouse seats each day.  Thursday track, dinner at Pamplemousse.  Friday am golf at La Costa, track - dinner at Poseiden on the beach in La Jolla.  Saturday pool time while we play Saratoga, track, dinner at Red Tractons.  Cocktails galore.  Derelict weekend of the highest order.  Now just need some winners!
sounds great!  we have a tradition that you can only go to Red Tracton's with winnings, so it's not a sure thing,  but all the better when you get to go.  Poseidon is a little closer than you think...it's in Del Mar north of Tres Palms.

manitoba derby. these are some disappointing horses.  8/5 favorite got claimed from Baffert. Some big prices on the board and nobody is impressive, so we key box the only horse with talent and hope.  key box #3

i was gonna take a stab at that guaranteed 1m pick5 they were running ... got my feed up on the big screen in time for first race - which saw sprinters labor to a :26 opening qtr  :lol:

look, green money is green money, even if it's highly suspect Canadian bacon ... but i lost interest rather quickly. 

was more entertained by my neighbor's #### ZOO yapping and howling and yelping like somebody shoved a red hot poker up it's precious ####. 

Colonial Downs - Early P4

coming back to this circuit, loving another single in this sequence, and liking my shot at upending the chalk in the 3rd leg, but covered on his back. 

*starts in race #2*

1,2,5,7/6/2,6/2,3,4,5

.50 = $16

the single in the 2nd leg is the best bet of the day - dropping in among a field made up of mostly first timers (the sires up in there include Curlin, Hard Spun, Palace Malice ... babies, tho). 

but i'll take a big plunge on that #6 Tejano Twist, parachuting in here after spending the spring running in much higher class in Kentucky (both Keeneland & Churchill).

50k tag here is a drop he can sure as hell handle, barn is hitting at a very handsome roi for this condition - should make easy work of this crew. 

:deadhorse:

Colonial Downs - Early P4

coming back to this circuit, loving another single in this sequence, and liking my shot at upending the chalk in the 3rd leg, but covered on his back. 

*starts in race #2*

1,2,5,7/6/2,6/2,3,4,5

.50 = $16

the single in the 2nd leg is the best bet of the day - dropping in among a field made up of mostly first timers (the sires up in there include Curlin, Hard Spun, Palace Malice ... babies, tho). 

but i'll take a big plunge on that #6 Tejano Twist, parachuting in here after spending the spring running in much higher class in Kentucky (both Keeneland & Churchill).

50k tag here is a drop he can sure as hell handle, barn is hitting at a very handsome roi for this condition - should make easy work of this crew. 

#1 brings home first leg after the longest foto inquiry i can remember  :unsure:

just announced jock change on my beloved #6 single for the next leg - still gonna empty a nice load on the animal - he's the clear class of that field. 

no word on why the switch went down. 

:popcorn:

ETA: #6 getting slammed down at the winderrs

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 brings home first leg after the longest foto inquiry i can remember  :unsure:

just announced jock change on my beloved #6 single for the next leg - still gonna empty a nice load on the animal - he's the clear class of that field. 

no word on why the switch went down. 

:popcorn:

ETA: #6 getting slammed down at the winderrs

#6 did his job, doubled my bankroll handsomely  :thumbup:  was 2nd choice 5/2 on the ml, got hammered down to even, hence the double up. 

my 2 choices for the 3rd leg both scratched, so i was bequeathed the 6/5 chalk #8 as conso ... he was nipped at the wire by 30/1 #7 ... i knew that 8 was a mule, it's why i left it off  :lol:

Colonial Downs - Late P4

RACES 6-9

1,7/2,4,8/2,4,11/1,3,9,11

.50 = $36

wide open sequence, could yield a nice chunk ... no standout chalk in any of the legs from what i see. 

Since you were goofing around with this and I'm stuck in a meeting all day, I bet a $12 trifecta in the 6th that hit for $249.90

Crappy day here....back to the Spa tomorrow ...hopefully no rain overnight ...

Good luck....See ya the window💰💰

Spa - Early P5 

Races 2-6

4,5,7,8/1,2,3,13,14/1,4/1,5,6/4

.50 = $60

"spread out!"

ETA: as loathe as i am to be sweating chalk if i make it to last leg, i had to economize somewhere, and that was most logical single of the sequence. 

further, the horse is ShamalamaDingDong 

i mean, how could ya not?

"wait 'til Otis sees us ... HE LOVES US!  Otis, my man!!"

really hoping to pull this 5 or 8 in here in first leg ... TG on the 8 is taking action, banging his odds down from 10/1 ml - Santana up for Assmussen on the 11/1 #5

gonna exacta box em with the #4, see if we can beat that #7 chalkie

Colonial:

R1

The favorite here has 1 win in 40 lifetime starts, which should tell you something about this field.    This horse should never be 5/2 and is totally beatable, so I'm going with the 1, Circle Away, which at least knows the direction to the winner's circle and is opening at 13-1.    

.50 pick 4 races 2-5 ($18):

R2  3

R3  3,5,8

R4  2,9,10

R5  4,11,12,14

really hoping to pull this 5 or 8 in here in first leg ... TG on the 8 is taking action, banging his odds down from 10/1 ml - Santana up for Assmussen on the 11/1 #5

gonna exacta box em with the #4, see if we can beat that #7 chalkie

He was just too much for that field.   

He was just too much for that field.   

yeah, i'll take it in my p5, but gonna need some prices to hit here, seeing as how i'm on the chalk in 5th leg. 

that 4 needed another furlong ... maybe they stretch out next time. 

Colonial:

R1

The favorite here has 1 win in 40 lifetime starts, which should tell you something about this field.    This horse should never be 5/2 and is totally beatable, so I'm going with the 1, Circle Away, which at least knows the direction to the winner's circle and is opening at 13-1.    

right idea on challenging that fave here ... but that winner, #3, has burned a tin of money, in piss poor outings - would not have landed on him, glad i sat this one out. 

Spa - Early P5 

Races 2-6

.50 = $60

"spread out!"

ETA: as loathe as i am to be sweating chalk if i make it to last leg, i had to economize somewhere, and that was most logical single of the sequence. 

13 & 14 scratch outta 2nd leg ... advancing gonna have to be easy as 1,2,3 

Colonial:

R1

R2  3

R3  3,5,8

R4  2,9,10

R5  4,11,12,14

Well, I was right about the favorite being an illusion.   

Colonial:

R1

R2  3

R3  3,5,8

R4  2,9,10

R5  4,11,12,14
Got the single home.   Now for some prices.

Spa - Early P5 

Races 2-6

.50 = $60

"spread out!"

3 brings the 2nd leg home - this was a 5.5f spinach sprint, and this beast did a 21.3 opening qtr ... and still had enough to draw away comfortably - ridic 🤘

that's 2 chalky legs in the bank, and i have the (anticipated) fave in 5th leg ... got #1 and #4 coming up in next race - gotta get that 1 in to juice that will pay - but if it's the 4 that keeps me alive, so be it  :shrug:

ETA: JFC did they hammer the 4 - c'mon #1 

was more entertained by my neighbor's #### ZOO yapping and howling and yelping like somebody shoved a red hot poker up it's precious ####. 
:lmao:

"It's your ex-wife's dog, Walter. You're taking care of your ex-wife's dog."

"Dude, it's a Pomeranian. The ####### thing has ####### papers. You wanna see 'em?"

RIP MoCS. You'd get it.  :kicksrock:

Ah, #### it. Be happy MoCS is over us, GB. 

"It's your ex-wife's dog, Walter. You're taking care of your ex-wife's dog."

"Dude, it's a Pomeranian. The ####### thing has ####### papers. You wanna see 'em?"

RIP MoCS. You'd get it.  :kicksrock:

Ah, #### it. Be happy MoCS is over us, GB. 

😁 🤘

... i know for damn sure he would've appreciated my Saturday foto essay ... though not as colorful or intriguing as Tom's were, he always got it 🙏

If you didn't bet that, you're not worth the weight of the salt you're throwing over your shoulder every race. 

it's coming up in roughly half hour ... i got a boatload on it, birdy -

afternoon at the OaTer in Jersey ...

Jim Dandy Ripper

thank you for these, Euro Cup

F#CK. OFF. HIPPIES.

just a sampling of the main room

stepping back

ADD 'EM UP, NICKY!

pathos, Woody ... PATHOS

tonight i'm gonna take that ride

cross the river, to the Jersey side

'cuz down the OaTer nothing has worked out right

i'm down 200 early Saturday night

nothing matters, in this whole wide world

when you go broke and Jame-O makes you ... hurl

Can't love this enough. Nice poetics, too. 

Still alive for Saratoga p5 (1 and 4 left in the 6th) and Colonial p4 

Last legs/will pays:

Saratoga:

1: $639.00

4:  $116.50

Colonial:

4: $51.90

11: $10.80

12: $53.60

14:  $36.40

Last legs/will pays:

Saratoga:

Colonial:

i'm seeing lower will pays on that .50 Colonial? you said you played.50 for $18, no?

🤔

Last legs/will pays:

Saratoga:

Colonial:

At Colonial 4 is a late scratch so I get another ticket on the 11, which is bet down to 3/5.

Users who are viewing this thread