What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's All About Spa-Mar (DelaToga?) Now Featuring Degen Bullrings For Your Disposable Income & Derision 🐎 (Missing GB MoCS) (2 Viewers)

i dont think so.  he had a great race in the derby, but he's a beatable horse.  5/2 seems about right.  
Oh I think it's right - but I think it's hard to get the "right" price on the Derby winner in the Preakness usually.  I think a fair amount of bandwagon money isn't happening bc of the scandal.

-QG

Most of my shares on

1) Midnight Bourbon 

2) Concert Tour

3/4 Rombauer/Unbridled Honor

ex boxes and trim boxes...gl

Not my main play.  Had $50 exacta box Medina Spirit and Midnight Bourbon.  Still had $5 exacta box and $3 tri box that hit as savers.  Liked Rombauer all week but he looked antsy in the post parade which gave me pause.  Should pay OK.  Wish I would have stuck with my original handicapping

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my main play.  Had $50 exacta box Medina Spirit and Midnight Bourbon.  Still had $5 exacta box and $3 tri box.  Liked Rombauer all week but he looked antsy in the post parade which gave me pause.  Should pay OK
it's funny - I thought he looked light on his hooves :)

-QG

#6:  $25.60, $10.00 $5.20

#5  $4.60 $3.00

#3 $2.80

$2 Exacta 6-5:  $98.60

$1 Trifecta: 6-5-3:  $162.70

$1 Superfecta 6-5-3-2:  $1,025.50

-QG

@otb_lifer won me that superfecta because of keepmeinmind.  
he's a game lil' ####er, i'll give hom that ✌ but it's off to Penn National, i'm afraid ... i will pound this mutha 'tul my knickles bleed - 'cuz he will drop in class, and he will get a pace to chew up.

congrats on your hits, well played 🤘

Savers..

May 15th 2021PIM:13$5.00Exacta3:52 PMBX 5-6

PAYOUT TOTAL:$246.50

BET TOTAL:$10.00

SERIAL NUMBER:34655018272313

May 15th 2021PIM:13$3.00Trifecta3:47 PMBX 3,5-6

PAYOUT TOTAL:$488.10

BET TOTAL:$18.00

SERIAL NUMBER:16433060588523

he's a game lil' ####er, i'll give hom that ✌ but it's off to Penn National, i'm afraid ... i will pound this mutha 'tul my knickles bleed - 'cuz he will drop in class, and he will get a pace to chew up.

with that late kick he may like the belmont.  

@otb_lifer won me that superfecta because of keepmeinmind.  

Had him at 18-1 and 20-1 to win.  If he hadn't been shocked by the gate opening, taken a look around, noticed other horses sprinting away from him, and THEN taken off, I might be rich right now.  Sigh.

with that late kick he may like the belmont.  
Belmont will be won on the engine ... expect RYW/ Chuck/Mandaloun all back - KMiM may money, but cue in the rack for a win at Big Sandy if he runs - they cruise over here. 

i expect him to get freshened, then drop down a bit in class - he needs to start cashing for his barn ... his 3 yr old form is lacking for ownership. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice return on 3 dimes.
a poker room i was dealing at was right next to a racebook. while on a break, i noticed the last race of the day @ Gulfstream Park was on turf - my old specialty - so i went over to a friend in the racebook and looked it over on his Form. there was a claimer running for the first time on grass who was from a very obscure part of the Northern Dancer - greatest turf sire, if not allround, of all time - bloodline. saw him in the post parade and he had the Dancer look - dark bay, enormous rump, high belly - so i didnt let the huge moveup in class scare me, or the fact that he was 99-1 on the tote.

laid a fast fin on his nose just in time to go back in the box. my friend came over to ask me if i bet him, i nodded, he laughed. a cute lady dealer inquired and my pal said, "wikkid just bet on a 100-1 shot"

"ooo, i always wanted to bet a big longshot" she squeaked. she grabbed eight quarters out of her tip jar to bet the min on him but the gate broke before she got out the room. she pouted and there are few things more pathetic than a pouting lady leader, so i offered her a dollar of my action. she put half her quarters in my tip jar, he won and paid $212.80 (longest win price of my betting career) and i had to give her a mallard for them four quarters

Users who are viewing this thread