What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone have a towel warmer? (1 Viewer)

3 hour lunch

Footballguy
Bathroom remodel and intrigued by this but reviews seem so mixed for both bucket and rack types. Want something that gets them pretty warm.....

A dryer works fairly well, but I was listening to a podcast where a guy started a new routine where he would towel off, then he’d take a hairdryer and finish the job with that. Said it changed his life, and I’ve tried it a few times since then, and it’s pretty awesome.

A dryer works fairly well, but I was listening to a podcast where a guy started a new routine where he would towel off, then he’d take a hairdryer and finish the job with that. Said it changed his life, and I’ve tried it a few times since then, and it’s pretty awesome.
Old guy at the Y?

Bathroom remodel and intrigued by this but reviews seem so mixed for both bucket and rack types. Want something that gets them pretty warm.....
My parents have one of the rack style ones at not a fan TBH. The thing is kind of a hazard. Towels also sort of get this off putting smell to them on there.

I spec them for a lot clients, hydronic and electric.

Seem like a nice luxury; but ime using them at hotels, the towel cools off pdq, giving you a few crucial seconds of "ahhhh" before being a normal towel.

Users who are viewing this thread