What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are Aliens Visiting Us? (1 Viewer)

I don't remember where I read/heard this, but it's always stuck with me.

"We'd have to be incredibly ignorant to believe there's no other intelligent life in the universe, and even more arrogant to think they'd come all the way just to see us."

Putting aside the OP’s post about the dude from Israel’s claim...  it’s pretty nuts to consider we might be living in the time that the evidence for Alien life might be too overwhelming to overlook.  The first COVID bill, and the “pork” added to it of the requirement for the Government to release its UFO info is producing some very interesting stuff.  The first 2 links revolve around the Tick Tac UFO Navy videos.  These have been out for a bit (2yrs-ish) but it’s fascinating stuff. The third link is about what’s soon to be released, that one might be what breaks the dam.......

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/tic-tac-ufo-video-q-and-a-with-navy-pilot-chad-underwood.html

https://www.history.com/videos/uss-nimitz-tic-tac-ufo-declassified-video

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/03/23/ufo-report-covid-bill/
Thanks for the new topic thread @ekbeats.  Posted this a week or 2 back in another thread.  I’m undecided but it seems to be getting harder to deny the possibility.   

100% think it's all true. @-jb- quote above summarizes my thoughts on the subject nicely.

What I'm curious about is what do they think of us? Or are we just kind of a nuisance they endure to do whatever it is they are doing here?

100% think it's all true. @-jb- quote above summarizes my thoughts on the subject nicely.

What I'm curious about is what do they think of us? Or are we just kind of a nuisance they endure to do whatever it is they are doing here?
I'm not sure you got the point of that quote.

if they are visiting us i hope that they see me crusing around with the windows down and brady by looking glass cranking and that they start saying brohan in whatever thier alien language is and that eventually people recognize swc as the integallactic bromigo who taught the universe about the path of the brohan take that to the bank 

TheFanatic said:
My question is, why isn't this a huge damn deal? The U.S. government is releasing videos of alien ships here on earth and it is met with a worldwide shrug. Why isn't this a much bigger thing? 

Its not confirmed they are alien, right?

Who knows?

But the fact that all these images are only being seen by the military, the images are never clear, and UFO has a literal meaning should make one very very skeptical.  IMO the default should be to laugh and say whatever until they produce some real evidence beyond moving lights.
Only seen by the military? Only a handful are seen by the military. 

It’s not easy to get video at far distances. Hell, I can barely get anything into focus thats more than 30 yards away. 

Could be a scam perpetuated by the Military Industrial Complex:

- We'll create these U.F.O.s in an effort to push the narrative that they MIGHT be alien or, a more plausible idea (what we actually want them to believe), that they are PROBABLY Russian/Chinese....so we'll get more money for weapons research. - 

I think they come here to gawk at awful humans and are proud of the progress they've made. What else could it be, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be a scam perpetuated by the Military Industrial Complex:

- We'll create these U.F.O.s in an effort to push the narrative that they MIGHT be alien or, a more plausible idea (what we actually want them to believe), that they are PROBABLY Russian/Chinese....so we'll get more money for weapons research. - 
There are actual theories that suggest that the 1%ers hope to create a global government under the guise that these aliens are a threat. 

But that belongs in another thread :whistle:

Who knows?

But the fact that all these images are only being seen by the military, the images are never clear, and UFO has a literal meaning should make one very very skeptical.  IMO the default should be to laugh and say whatever until they produce some real evidence beyond moving lights.
They are not just being seen by the military though.  Yes there are some definite hoaxes but some of the recent evidence is very compelling. This isn’t just coming from wackos that people can laugh at anymore.  There is a growing list of high ranking government officials who have made some pretty alarming admissions in the last few years / former Director of National Intelligence John Radcliffe, former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, etc.  The 2004, 2014 and 2015 sightings by US fighter pilots have been acknowledged by the US DOD as real, and backed with radar data and camera footage from the jets.  I don’t know, seems to me we’ve moved beyond the point where these things are automatically dismissed and laughed off.  Btw - Astro-physicists almost universally believe in alien civilizations, just a question of how many.

Right. Seems more likely these are some new Chinese or Russian stealth crafts to me.
If you're fishing I'm caught. If you're serious I'd counter that most all stealth tech the Russians & Chinese have was stolen from US. I'd say our stealth tech is 10-20 years ahead of whatever they have and our guys say there is nothing in our arsenal that even comes close to this stuff. No way it is from another government entity. Maybe it's super super secret stuff we are working on but again, if it was, we wouldn't be releasing all this info.

Now had you said Cobra or X-Men I'd be more supportive of your theories. That I could get on board with.

If you're fishing I'm caught. If you're serious I'd counter that most all stealth tech the Russians & Chinese have was stolen from US. I'd say our stealth tech is 10-20 years ahead of whatever they have and our guys say there is nothing in our arsenal that even comes close to this stuff. No way it is from another government entity. Maybe it's super super secret stuff we are working on but again, if it was, we wouldn't be releasing all this info.

Now had you said Cobra or X-Men I'd be more supportive of your theories. That I could get on board with.
Not fishing (except maybe the Russia part) that I think it is more likely, but I'm also not saying I think it is particularly likely. Between that and UFOs, I'll take the field.

Just reacting based on the video I saw linked up thread from The Sun. Not something I've followed closely, so happy to review more evidence.

I for instance have no idea where holographic technology is, but it would be plausible to me this could be some projection (probably because sci-fi uses that as a device to cover up aliens :tinfoilhat: )

Yeah, our military isn’t going to openly admit that other nations have better stuff than us. 
They never said that. If the military is releasing this stuff, imagine what we have that you don't know about. 

May be the military's way of giving the Russians and Chinese the old middle finger.  

My only gripe about the thought of it being aliens is that if it is...and their technology is so far advanced; why the subterfuge?  I get all the jokes about Earth being the backwater of the Universe and humanity being (for lack of better words) dickish......but the reality is; we're a pretty hearty species.  We could be put to good use in the Kragliam Mines of Vo'orpa 2 or used as elite shock troops against the Sah(tock-tock) Blok Empire. Entertainment always wants to put us as one of the weaker interstellar species.  It would be kind of cool if we weren't.  

Users who are viewing this thread