What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC dynasty trade (1 Viewer)

GUTSS

Footballguy
in FFPC was offered D Montgomery and Deebo for DJ Moore. Have Metcalf and Justin Jefferson already. DMont would be my RB 2. Thoughts?

Does this impact your keepers or have you already had to cut down?  If you still have to cut down you are adding a body and will therefore have to cut someone so it is more than just giving up Moore.  It's close enough for me that I would have to factor that into the equation. 

In regards to just the players, I have reservations about Montgomery due to the injury situation from last year (Cohen being out allowing Montgomery to be more involved in the passing game).  His usage could look vastly different this year really dropping his output.  That is a major concern for me.  I also am not enamored with Deebo for fantasy purposes (love him as a football player).  SF uses so many different game plans and usage for Deebo that he is a very hard player to own.  You never really know if this is the week he gets a full load of touches or not.  Makes it hard to start him.  

Forgive my ignorance. But I had to look up what FFPC is (Fantasy Football Players Championship, if I found the right thing). However, even under "dynasty" on the FFPC website, they have varying formats. I guess I could assume the one that they call "standard dynasty", but not certain.

Users who are viewing this thread