What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brain Tease? (1 Viewer)

rustycolts

Footballguy
So I saw this picture and I see totally different colors than my wife and daughter. How does that happen anyone have a clue? I see gray and green they see pink and white. Strange.

https://imgur.com/a/fS9zSOq

Last edited by a moderator:
People described as left-brain thinkers are told that they have strong math and logic skills. Those who are described as right-brain thinkers, on the other hand, are told that their talents are more on the creative side of things.

Thats weird. I’m super creative, I like to think I use logic, but bad at math (can’t concentrate) 

Seeing gray and green (almost a kind of light blue).  The toe is fading a little towards pink though.

ETA:  Sent it to my family Snapchat group.

I don't see any regular green at all.

The main sneaker is greyish with very slight pinkish tones near the toe and the laces/stripes look baby blueish to my eyes.

Pink splotches on the thumb holding the shoe, as well as the toes of the shoe itself and around the shoe collar.

Laces are teal

Rest of shoe is mostly grey

I have been drinking whiskey

Seeing gray and green (almost a kind of light blue).  The toe is fading a little towards pink though.

ETA:  Sent it to my family Snapchat group.
I'm exactly the same.  I think it looks more like grey and teal, but the toe area is pink

Not sure I buy the right brain/left brain comment - I see pink/white and based on everything I've read I would be left brain dominant.

I see grey shoe with turquoise laces and trim.

I am very dominantly right handed and an accountant...about as left-brained as they come.

Weird last week when I saw this, it was pink and white and now it is grey and green (ish).
When I first opened the link I saw definite grey and teal.  Read more comments in this thread then went back to see if I could see any pink. Now I see white and pink with some slight teal in the laces and along the white sole.  :shrug:

I never saw the dress thing. I did hear the Yanni laurel thing. I can understand two people hearing the same thing different. How do two people looking at the same picture see different colors?

So I think screen/monitor may effect it.

Work computer, I saw grey/teal.  Now on my phone it looks white/pink.

Now it's looking more pink and white. I think it's like the dress thing. The more tired your eyes the different things look.

I am pondering whether there is a correlation between what colors you see the shoe and the dress colors.

Users who are viewing this thread