What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mixon Trade (1 Viewer)

eighsse

Footballguy
This is about a trade that was already completed. I regretted it immediately. Wondering what others think.

Dynasty, PPR, 12 team, 1qb/2rb/2wr/1fx/k/dst

I'm strong at WR, especially dynasty-wise with AJ Brown, Lamb, DJ Moore, Godwin.

I'm weak at RB, with Swift, Moss+Singletary, Gaskin.

I had 1.02, 1.06, 1.08, 3.02.

So ... The trade, which is already completed ...

I gave up the 1.02, 1.06, 3.02, for Mixon, 2.03, and 2022 2nd rounder.

I feel stupid. I've always hated Mixon. Now I go and blow a small fortune on him. But without Bernard I really like his chances.

How bad was it in your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, my original post was not very clear: this trade is already completed, just wanted to know what people thought. Thanks for your evaluation, that seems about right in retrospect. This is one I regretted right after it was accepted.

You have already answered your own question.  This was not a good trade but it could end up being fine.  If Mixon stays healthy and performs to his glimpses it could end up being a wash.  You won't know until it plays out.

No matter what Mixon does, it is not a good trade. He may be the best of the group, but he is not perceived to have that value. You over paid.

Users who are viewing this thread