What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bengals unveil new uniforms...I think. (1 Viewer)

So why are the White uniforms the best looking? 

Imagine if you will, black numbers on the orange jerseys along the left and then imagine orange numbers on the black jerseys to the right. 

Two colors on jerseys look the best, when you throw in 3 or 4 colors they lose something IMHO. 

The white uniforms look the best because the black numbers go with the black stripes on the shoulders and while there is a faint 3rd color that outlines the numbers, in general that is a 2 color jersey and looks the best out of all of them. 

So why are the White uniforms the best looking? 

Imagine if you will, black numbers on the orange jerseys along the left and then imagine orange numbers on the black jerseys to the right. 

Two colors on jerseys look the best, when you throw in 3 or 4 colors they lose something IMHO. 

The white uniforms look the best because the black numbers go with the black stripes on the shoulders and while there is a faint 3rd color that outlines the numbers, in general that is a 2 color jersey and looks the best out of all of them. 
Two tone jerseys are for high school and small colleges.  They suck.  Thankfully the Bengals decided to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else fear that their team will change their uniforms for the worse?  Especially more traditional uniforms that haven't changed ever, or for decades.

Does anyone else fear that their team will change their uniforms for the worse?  Especially more traditional uniforms that haven't changed ever, or for decades.
I’m a Raiders fan so, um, no. Not afraid of that at all. 
But the price I pay for the coolest uniform is a team that stinks for 2 decades. 

they look awful. worse than the fate of the j-e-t-s and their lousy green and white theme for 50 years ( thanks Mr. Hess).how about a real change, like colors, patterns,etc.the striped bengals helmet is a joke. I'd change the name of the team completely.same with the Browns i mean how much can you do with brown/orange/white with no name on the helmets.it's not 1922 anymore, they can put names on helmets ya know. 

Users who are viewing this thread