What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Challenges Of A Forum With A Business (2 Viewers)

I agree with others that Joe & Co. are in an unenviable position. Having said that, I also agree that perhaps a warning would be useful, particularly for those that have largely been good citizens for years. I consider myself one of those people, getting my first TO (one month) last fall after 17 years on this board (more including Old Yeller). It was a seemingly innocent pun about a rapper who died, but I recognized that it was over the line of acceptable behavior here. I sent an email apologizing for the remark but did not get a response. Needless to say I was not happy about it and considered leaving the board (and subscribing) for good. I got over it, but I honestly think that knowing your customer could be applied a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with others that Joe & Co. are in an unenviable position. Having said that, I also agree that perhaps a warning would be useful, particularly for those that have largely been good citizens for years. I consider myself one of those people, getting my first TO (one month) last fall after 17 years on this board (more including Old Yeller). It was a seemingly innocent pun about a rapper who died, but I recognized that it was over the line of acceptable behavior here. I sent an email apologizing for the remark but did not get a response. Needless to say I was not happy about it and considered leaving the board (and subscribing) for good. I got over it, but I honestly think that knowing your customer could be applied a bit more.
I agree but it's made very clear in post one here that length of time here/contribution to the boards over the years isn't something that's given value in making these decisions.

I agree but it's made very clear in post one here that length of time here/contribution to the boards over the years isn't something that's given value in making these decisions.
Yes. We try to apply the same rules to everyone. I'm sure we miss there at times and the result is uneven moderation. But the goal is to try and treat everyone the same. 

And thanks for letting me whine. 

The point was mostly just me whining. ;)  
Says right in the description of this forum, “no whining”. 😜😜😜

you're in a tough spot. I hope you choose to continue the forums. I’ve been here since the beginning. Never had a time out. LOOK AT ME!!  The forums are part of why I renew every year. I don’t use 95% of the ff content. I don’t win very often, maybe I should. 🤔

chin up brother. 

Says right in the description of this forum, “no whining”. 😜😜😜

you're in a tough spot. I hope you choose to continue the forums. I’ve been here since the beginning. Never had a time out. LOOK AT ME!!  The forums are part of why I renew every year. I don’t use 95% of the ff content. I don’t win very often, maybe I should. 🤔

chin up brother. 
The bolded was a softball for sure. ;)

Thanks for the good words. 

Yes. We try to apply the same rules to everyone. I'm sure we miss there at times and the result is uneven moderation. But the goal is to try and treat everyone the same. 
Yep, and I think most of us now accept that that is just the way the moderation is - black and white, every sentence is in a vacuum - but when the owners aren't weighing the value of what people have contributed to the forum, it makes it easier for me to not weigh the value of what the forum has given to me and despite seeing the merit in everything here:

Have you found any other boards as good as this one?  

I understand your position, but do you get Tipsy to come cook with you at Rotogrinders?  Does the owner of FFToday talk BBQ with you?  I realize that there are many things on the "cons" list, but are you taking the time to assemble the "pro" list?  

Did @Chadstromasave you a few hundred on a mortgage?

Did @Todem make you hundreds / thousands on Bloomin Onion?

Did "get your popcorn ready" guy knock a year off your retirement?

Did the guy who stated the Coronavirus thread give you a heads up such that your significant other wasn't using newspaper for TP for 3 months?

Did @icongive you a great tip on where to find ammo?

I've had my disagreements with J in the past on several subjects, but I don't know a business owner that works harder and is more engaged with his customers.  
I think that's not something that's assigned any value on this forum, so no one should be subscribing based on any goodwill or what they've gained from the forums over the years, that's not a thing here. It's a black and white, in a vacuum decision of whether the FF package is worth it.

Not sure why I'm sharing but thought this was interesting. We get these type of situations repeatedly every year.

This week a poster wrote in the NBA thread:

This was reported and he was suspended as he should have been. That's well over what we allow.

If I was him I would no longer want to do business with you either. That was a mild harmless joke. I'm often amazed by what you let some people get away with here, while policing what amounts to perhaps is a slightly off color "joke". 

Who was harmed by that? 

I mean, this is probably your biggest problem. Why would you do that? 

How can you expect customers to be loyal if you aren’t loyal yourself?

I've always had this question:

Do most bannings happen when someone reports a potentially offending post?  

I’ve had a few shortish timeouts. Probably didn’t deserve at least one imo

I don’t pay for Fantasy football info.

If I did I would probably buy from who I think has the best product. The boards are separate from the pay side imo.

For me communication regarding the incident seems to be what is missing (banned harshly (30 days) out of the blue according to the poster).  If this wasn't a first offense of this type maybe it isn't out of the blue and is the next step.  As with most conflicts, a lack of communication usually leads to discontent.  This could be the case here.
The flip side is illustrated well by a scene in Shawshank Redemption:

“Red: You're gonna fit right in. Everyone in here is innocent, you know that? Heywood, what you in here for? 

Heywood: Didn't do it. Lawyer screwed me.”

Not many people admit they deserved it and of the ones that do, they likely all believe the punishment was too harsh. Trying to go through and parse out every decision or having someone else review every decision is simply too time consuming with how many posts are generated here everyday, especially being that it’s not really a core part of the business model.

I’ve been there, though in retrospect it was probably deserved. I know there’s other stuff that I got away with long ago that wouldn’t fly now and IMO I’m ok with that. One of my greatest regrets on this Board is when I got heated about something (I’m sure it was either political or religious) and went off on someone and got personal on a poster that was a pretty thoughtful guy even if he disagreed with me on a lot of issues. After cooling down a bit, I deeply regretted what I had said. He didn’t post much after that and I can’t help but think I likely played a role in driving him away. I honestly can’t even remember if I got any type of warning or time out for it, but I wish I had never said it either way. If I was suspended for that, it was 100% deserved.

Thanks @GroveDiesel I agree for sure with this. It's just a reality of life the negative often is more visible. 
There is always going to be negative feedback (complaining) from both the offended and the offenders.  I realize that your moderation was not motivated by the recent woke/PC movement.  You were actually ahead of the curve and used the admirable belief that everyone should be treated decently as the guiding principle for the more involved moderation. But this means more time and money was invested in moderation.  It forced judgment calls to be made about how offensive a joke might be and each punishment seemed to set an even higher bar which then justifies the next heavy handed punishment.  3 days used to be long.  Now it seems like 3 months is a slap on the wrist.  I got 30 years to life.

Some businesses worry about alienating potential customers so they proactively institute policies that end up costing them some of their existing customers.  Did they gain enough of that potential market to justify the losses?  Or, maybe, creating a safe environment is more important than the bottom line?

Thank you bromingo. Shutting it down regularly comes up in discussion. Most of the staff thinks I"m an idiot for continuing to pour money and resources into it. I do love the positives. And I'm 100% certain doing our best to moderate and weed out the over the line posts is a large factor in why the board is a positive for many folks. 
I think you'd lose a big portion of your business if you didn't have the forums. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but it would be interesting to see.

I've always had this question:

Do most bannings happen when someone reports a potentially offending post?  
Interesting question. Personally I despise the report feature, at least for how it's overused. For the most part we're adults here and we have a feature where we are not only allowed but proactively asked to go to the teacher and tattle when we are offended in any way, shape, or form. It's a misused tool imo and should be like a fire alarm that is only pulled in the case of an actual emergency. I'm talking posters engaged in extremely heated personal attacks against each other or spambots polluting the board. Instead it feels like it's used as a gotcha tool for posters who simply don't like other posters. Now that's just my perception and it's entirely possible I'm totally off base. 

Interesting question. Personally I despise the report feature, at least for how it's overused. For the most part we're adults here and we have a feature where we are not only allowed but proactively asked to go to the teacher and tattle when we are offended in any way, shape, or form. It's a misused tool imo and should be like a fire alarm that is only pulled in the case of an actual emergency. I'm talking posters engaged in extremely heated personal attacks against each other or spambots polluting the board. Instead it feels like it's used as a gotcha tool for posters who simply don't like other posters. Now that's just my perception and it's entirely possible I'm totally off base. 
I would guess in the political forum that’s actually 100% the case. 

I mean, this is probably your biggest problem. Why would you do that? 

How can you expect customers to be loyal if you aren’t loyal yourself?
I think mostly because striving to treat people equally seems like the right thing to do. 

The moderators aren't robots. I've no doubt there is some unconscious stuff at play if a long time positive poster posts something negative that they're given some leeway. And a posters past history for suspensions is taken into account. Not to be dramatic but same as in court where a judge might consider prior offenses. But for the most part, we try to treat people equally. 

I hear you. For us though, we hope people will not feel like it's tattling and more in what we're asking people to help us keep the forums a good place. We see a tiny fraction of what is posted. We need help seeing things over the line. 

On the other hand, lots of people abuse the report button. They report things not even close to being the line. We ask those people to not do that. 

There is just no rhyme of reason for the varying lengths of suspensions.  I got a 1 year suspension for something about this bad and way more funny.
You may be thinking of another board.

The suspension log shows you got a three month suspension for making jokes in a sex trafficking thread after being asked not to make jokes.

With as much whining as I've done, it's also worth noting I believe - regardless of your political leanings - I think it's safe to say most everyone would say the mood of the country is less tense than it has been. 

I know the moderators were just trying to stay afloat when it seemed like things were on fire. That situation is not as hot as it was. And we've had way fewer suspensions in 2021 than we've had in past years. 

I think mostly because striving to treat people equally seems like the right thing to do. 

The moderators aren't robots. I've no doubt there is some unconscious stuff at play if a long time positive poster posts something negative that they're given some leeway. And a posters past history for suspensions is taken into account. Not to be dramatic but same as in court where a judge might consider prior offenses. But for the most part, we try to treat people equally. 
I don’t mean people should be treated unequally of course, but if somebody has been here 15 years and has a history of being a good poster and maybe you know they’re a subscriber, to me they should be getting the benefit of the doubt at least once. 

As a whole, timeouts seem to have gotten much harsher in the past few years.

Also, I think the fantasy football playing demo (both people subscribing and people simply posting here) are primarily adults and can look past a lot of jokes/comments they don't find funny.

A good example of what I mean. Do you know how many suspensions are a few hours or a day or two? Lots. But that's not public info. All that's public is the guy whining "I got 30 days for NOTHING". And that's what people think. The reality is most suspensions are for a short time. 
Definitely not an easy job.

If it is helpful at all:

1. I have no idea how it works here. I don't see a code of conduct or rules posted anywhere, with the exception in the pinned FAQ regarding the profanity filter which states the general policy for circumventions. (ETA: and if this exists, I couldn't find it after searching to be sure, so maybe pinning to the top of the board would be good?)
  2. The most successful balance for businesses I have experienced and advised on this type of thing is a clear policy with escalation, e.g., everyone knows that the first violation is always a warning with a link to code of conduct, second is always a one-day, then a one-week, a one-month, and a permanent ban. (pick your own path, but post it so everyone knows).
A policy like this should be very easy for any moderator to enforce. When you go to ban someone, you just mark it to the next level of offence. If they have none, easy, first time. If they have a one-day, easy, one week. Etc.

Probably makes your and your mods' lives easier AND costs you less in customers AND continues to keep the board running the way you want it. 

Are the moderators long term FBG members?

Could there be some bias towards certain posters based on posting history?

With as much whining as I've done, it's also worth noting I believe - regardless of your political leanings - I think it's safe to say most everyone would say the mood of the country is less tense than it has been. 

I know the moderators were just trying to stay afloat when it seemed like things were on fire. That situation is not as hot as it was. And we've had way fewer suspensions in 2021 than we've had in past years. 
From my perspective, the PSF is much better now than it was at any time during the Trump years.  I mean, it’s not perfect but nothing is.

Hopefully some of the FFA folks that fled the PSF over the past four toxic years will give it another chance.

You may be thinking of another board.

The suspension log shows you got a three month suspension for making jokes in a sex trafficking thread after being asked not to make jokes.
Well, then your logs are wrong.  I couldn't use Hov34 for over a year.  And trust me Joe, if I was asked not to make jokes about something I would not.  I was never asked (directly) to not make jokes about anything.

seems like such a waste of time and a losing battle.  if a post bothers you, it can be ignored.   you can ignore the poster (great feature).   Listening to unending complaints and banning people for months.  ugh.  If it were up to me moderating the boards would have never started.  just hurting yourself to appease the small group who cant get a joke or gets offended at every little thing. good luck to you but your problems are totally self made and could easily be remedied.

I'll just chime in.

-- I think the forums are an important part of the business.  Without them, I think you would lose money.

-- I think the moderation absolutely costs you money.  It's not quantifiable, but I would guess it's not insignificant but it's also not so substantial that it requires an overall change.

-- I think the biggest area to improve on your end, if you're interested, is the LENGTH of the suspensions.  Many may complain about "I can't believe I got suspended for xxxxxx", but the reality is that, for the most part, the suspensions are warranted and we all know when we've crossed a line. 

However, suspending someone 4 months doesn't accomplish anything more than a week suspension would other than it's far more likely to have them not return.  If that's your intention based on a single incident or bad taste joke or whatever, then sure.  Otherwise, keep the same level of moderation and just significantly decrease the 3 month or even 30 day bans.

Most everyone in the forums visits regularly and a week is not insubstantial and is a reminder of how to act here.  30 days or 3 months or a year, particularly for a first time offense has always seemed excessive and I think is universally the biggest complaint. 

I'll add that, much like you've said here multiple times, you guys can't see everything here.  Similarly, people posting may not read through an entire thread or other threads and see the "guys, keep it more cool here or else".  Also, people have bad days, get emotional, may not be in their normal state of mind, and, quite simply, make mistakes.  Punishing a loyal subscriber and/or member of this community with such a prolonged sentence hurts more than it helps, IMO.

For me, and this may be easier said than done, is to find a level of consistency with a tiered suspension time.  For example, first offense gets 3 days, second offense gets 1 week, 3rd offense gets 30 days.  This goes for anything that requires moderation.  4th+ offense gets a range of 3 months to permaban.  An exception can always be made for a really egregious, no doubt awful behavior, but I think this would fit with what you're trying to accomplish while also letting others know what's coming and just to be on good behavior here.

Well, then your logs are wrong.  I couldn't use Hov34 for over a year.  And trust me Joe, if I was asked not to make jokes about something I would not.  I was never asked (directly) to not make jokes about anything.
I don't think so. Cases like this are exactly why I ask the moderators to add the context to the reports.

The logs show you were suspended for 7 days making jokes in Robert Kraft Thread. Basically exactly as people are asking for a shorter suspension. Then you made more jokes after being asked not to that received a 90 day suspension.  I wish that were not the case and I've no interest in debating this. I only post as this is almost always the case where the person claims they were suspended over nothing. Would much rather move forward. 

I'll just chime in.

-- I think the forums are an important part of the business.  Without them, I think you would lose money.

-- I think the moderation absolutely costs you money.  It's not quantifiable, but I would guess it's not insignificant but it's also not so substantial that it requires an overall change.

-- I think the biggest area to improve on your end, if you're interested, is the LENGTH of the suspensions.  Many may complain about "I can't believe I got suspended for xxxxxx", but the reality is that, for the most part, the suspensions are warranted and we all know when we've crossed a line. 

However, suspending someone 4 months doesn't accomplish anything more than a week suspension would other than it's far more likely to have them not return.  If that's your intention based on a single incident or bad taste joke or whatever, then sure.  Otherwise, keep the same level of moderation and just significantly decrease the 3 month or even 30 day bans.

Most everyone in the forums visits regularly and a week is not insubstantial and is a reminder of how to act here.  30 days or 3 months or a year, particularly for a first time offense has always seemed excessive and I think is universally the biggest complaint. 

I'll add that, much like you've said here multiple times, you guys can't see everything here.  Similarly, people posting may not read through an entire thread or other threads and see the "guys, keep it more cool here or else".  Also, people have bad days, get emotional, may not be in their normal state of mind, and, quite simply, make mistakes.  Punishing a loyal subscriber and/or member of this community with such a prolonged sentence hurts more than it helps, IMO.

For me, and this may be easier said than done, is to find a level of consistency with a tiered suspension time.  For example, first offense gets 3 days, second offense gets 1 week, 3rd offense gets 30 days.  This goes for anything that requires moderation.  4th+ offense gets a range of 3 months to permaban.  An exception can always be made for a really egregious, no doubt awful behavior, but I think this would fit with what you're trying to accomplish while also letting others know what's coming and just to be on good behavior here.
Thanks. We absolutely have changed the lengths of suspensions. As I said, when it seemed things were melting down and we were more in a crisis situation, the suspensions were often much longer. For the past several months, there have been way fewer suspensions and the ones given were shorter. 

And we do have an informal system in place like you say. We do factor in previous suspensions although it's not a formal strict process. That's never felt too productive to try and add a lot more rules to it. And in looking at those, we try to treat people equally when they're in similar situations. 

I completely understand how hard it must be to moderate but the biggest problem is that not all moderaters are the same.  Some let things slide, others ban folks for 1 week, others 3 months, and some banned permanantly.  The moderators are 100% left leaning and went ban hammer overboard on many good conservative posters in the PSF forum the past few years.  

What makes it worse is I have taken the time to email you Joe in the past a few times and I have never received a response.  

I don't think so. Cases like this are exactly why I ask the moderators to add the context to the reports.

The logs show you were suspended for 7 days making jokes in Robert Kraft Thread. Basically exactly as people are asking for a shorter suspension. Then you made more jokes after being asked not to that received a 90 day suspension.  I wish that were not the case and I've no interest in debating this. I only post as this is almost always the case where the person claims they were suspended over nothing. Would much rather move forward. 

Look at my post history.  I was gone for over a year back about 2016/17.  And it was over a joke about John Travolta's preferences.

As for the Kraft Thread I was never "warned" for that directly - there may have been a "blanket" warning giving in the thread, but by that time it was too late.  I had already been axed.  And I'm not debating this with you, I'm giving you facts.

You are the one who asked our opinion.  I'm giving it to you.

The over year long suspension was for about the same level as the 90 day suspension.  Hence the "no rhyme or reason for the length of suspensions", and the lack of direct warnings.

I completely understand how hard it must be to moderate but the biggest problem is that not all moderaters are the same.  Some let things slide, others ban folks for 1 week, others 3 months, and some banned permanantly.  The moderators are 100% left leaning and went ban hammer overboard on many good conservative posters in the PSF forum the past few years.  

What makes it worse is I have taken the time to email you Joe in the past a few times and I have never received a response.  
The right leaning posters that are suspended think the mods are left wing radicals.

The left leaning posters that are suspended think the mods are right leaning radicals. Same as day 1. 

I'm sorry but I usually am unable to reply to people who email about their suspensions. As I said above, people rarely agree with their suspension. 

The right leaning posters that are suspended think the mods are left wing radicals.

The left leaning posters that are suspended think the mods are right leaning radicals. Same as day 1. 

I'm sorry but I usually am unable to reply to people who email about their suspensions. As I said above, people rarely agree with their suspension. 
Thanks, understood.  My eyes don't lie and I would bet my life conservatives are treated worse.  It is your board but you are driving away quality posters and losing subscriptions over your moderaters.

A good example of what I mean. Do you know how many suspensions are a few hours or a day or two? Lots. But that's not public info. All that's public is the guy whining "I got 30 days for NOTHING". And that's what people think. The reality is most suspensions are for a short time. 
Warning issued by FBG Moderator

January 12

Penalty

Given 1 points which will never expire.

Restricted from posting - 1 month and 3 days

Banned - 1 month and 3 days

Note for member

Attempted Nazi joke. Please don't do that.

Lets review, shall we?

The set-up:  Tim started a thread about Nazi Analogies.

I posted: "I did nazi that coming."  Because its Tim.  Starting a thread.  About Nazi analogies.   EVERYONE saw that thread coming.

Then the snarky "attempted Nazi joke" and 33 days in the hole.  Setting aside the snarky response from the Mod - it was not an "attempted" joke - several people, in fact, laughed before it was deleted.

First - its not a "Nazi joke".  It does not make fun of Nazis.  It does not make light of Nazis.  It does not glorify Nazis.  Its not even about Nazis.  Its a pun / play on words, because you might not have noticed, but "nazi" and "not see" are homonyms - words that sound the same, but have different meanings.  It was appropriate in a thread about nazi analogies.  So, right off the bat, the suspension is based a dubious basis - it was never a "nazi joke", attempted, or otherwise.

Second - there are actual nazi/hitler jokes in the thread.  Those actual (or attempted, if you prefer) jokes went unpunished.  But the pun - that gets 33 days.  Something seems a little off with that picture.

Third - in that same thread, there were two links to a 50+ page thread in these forums with NOTHING BUT NAZI JOKES.  Again - nothing wrong with 50 pages of actual nazi jokes, but a pun, gets 33 days.

Fourth - the actual pun "I did nazi that coming" - has been used on at least two other occasion under similar circumstances on these boards.  It could be more, but the search function is, shall we say, lacking.

So, needless to say, when I saw that suspension - I did n-o-t s-e-e that coming.  The irony was through the roof!

There would have been nothing in the history of these boards to make anyone think "I did nazi that coming!" was over some imaginary line, let alone be worthy of a 33 day suspension.  It did not poke fun at anyone.  It did not call anyone a bad name.  It did not do anything - other than make a few people laugh harmlessly.

SO I ask, where are these "suspensions are a few hours or a day or two?" 

That's understandable, Joe, but to be honest, it would probably go a longer way if you responded to people even with some sort of canned response that policy dictates not changing your mind. It's tantamount to applying for a job and you get "ghosted". People would be much more content getting even an automated negative response than none at all.

One thing I know for certain. Without these boards subscriptions would tumble. You’d lose the emotional attachment and loyalty people have to this site - whether or not the content is actually better than any other service. I do think the fact that for the most part having these boards moderated with a “be cool” mandate keeps them from being troll fests. Lots of productive dialogue. There is a balance. Long timers shouldn’t get special treatment, other than for them to be here 2 decades they must have gone along with the program to be excellent for the most part. Unless really egregious a warning then a shorter ban makes more sense to me. But it’s your business to run 

Warning issued by FBG Moderator

January 12

Penalty

Given 1 points which will never expire.

Restricted from posting - 1 month and 3 days

Banned - 1 month and 3 days

Note for member

Attempted Nazi joke. Please don't do that.

Lets review, shall we?

The set-up:  Tim started a thread about Nazi Analogies.

I posted: "I did nazi that coming."  Because its Tim.  Starting a thread.  About Nazi analogies.   EVERYONE saw that thread coming.

Then the snarky "attempted Nazi joke" and 33 days in the hole.  Setting aside the snarky response from the Mod - it was not an "attempted" joke - several people, in fact, laughed before it was deleted.

First - its not a "Nazi joke".  It does not make fun of Nazis.  It does not make light of Nazis.  It does not glorify Nazis.  Its not even about Nazis.  Its a pun / play on words, because you might not have noticed, but "nazi" and "not see" are homonyms - words that sound the same, but have different meanings.  It was appropriate in a thread about nazi analogies.  So, right off the bat, the suspension is based a dubious basis - it was never a "nazi joke", attempted, or otherwise.

Second - there are actual nazi/hitler jokes in the thread.  Those actual (or attempted, if you prefer) jokes went unpunished.  But the pun - that gets 33 days.  Something seems a little off with that picture.

Third - in that same thread, there were two links to a 50+ page thread in these forums with NOTHING BUT NAZI JOKES.  Again - nothing wrong with 50 pages of actual nazi jokes, but a pun, gets 33 days.

Fourth - the actual pun "I did nazi that coming" - has been used on at least two other occasion under similar circumstances on these boards.  It could be more, but the search function is, shall we say, lacking.

So, needless to say, when I saw that suspension - I did n-o-t s-e-e that coming.  The irony was through the roof!

There would have been nothing in the history of these boards to make anyone think "I did nazi that coming!" was over some imaginary line, let alone be worthy of a 33 day suspension.  It did not poke fun at anyone.  It did not call anyone a bad name.  It did not do anything - other than make a few people laugh harmlessly.

SO I ask, where are these "suspensions are a few hours or a day or two?" 
Seriously Clark? 

Wow. 😮

Thanks, understood.  My eyes don't lie and I would bet my life conservatives are treated worse.  It is your board but you are driving away quality posters and losing subscriptions over your moderaters.
I personally think Joe goes way to far to entertain "both sides" when in a lot of instances it isn't warranted. But that was months ago, I haven't been in the PSF since my return. 

can we just change the thread title to lets whine about something we get for free take that to the bank brohans 
People whine about commercials - which we get for free. These forums are advertisements for FBG subscriptions. I feel very confident that FBG would not have had as many subscribers and would not continue to have as many subscribers if not for the forums. Obviously I can not prove it but it's intuitive.

It is Joe's board and his business so he can do whatever he wants, as long as he's willing to live with the consequences. I personally don't like injustice. I realize that in the grand scheme of things the injustices that happen here are fairly meaningless - but it's still annoying to see certain trolls allowed to roam free, yet something harmless like making a joke about an NBA player's hair color gets some one banned. It's odd - but I'll live I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread