What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Effect of Black Lives Matters Protests (1 Viewer)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-is-antifa/

What is antifa? Is it a group or an idea, and what do supporters want?

[...]

Antifa is not a highly organized movement, nor is it merely an idea. Antifa is a loose affiliation of local activists scattered across the United States and a few other countries. 

[...]
"loose" affiliation.  Yeah, okay.  :doh:

Only the most indoctrinated continue to make the claim that Antifa a) doesn't exist and that b) it's only an idea.

I get you don't want to face the truth because it makes your side look very bad (because they support all that Marxist stuff), but face it you must.

Last edited by a moderator:
"loose" affiliation.  Yeah, okay.  :doh:

Only the most indoctrinated continue to make the claim that Antifa a) doesn't exist and that b) it's only an idea.

I get you don't want to face the truth because it makes your side look very bad (because they support all that Marxist stuff), but face it you must.
I didn't say that, read again what I quoted: 

Antifa is not a highly organized movement, nor is it merely an idea. Antifa is a loose affiliation of local activists scattered across the United States and a few other countries.

I for one am relieved to know that it was only an idea like Antifa which coordinated the militaristic occupation of several parts of the pacific northwest this past summer, including complex supply chains and communications.  If they ever actually became an organization they would take over the world in a few days.

squistion said:
Just because someone shows up at a BLM protest claiming to be a member of Antifa, that claim doesn't make them such, as they can't show a membership card nor is there a list anywhere of Antifa members (and there can't be for an organization that doesn't exist). 

Two groups, like BLM and Antifa can not be intertwined, if one group does not actually exist. 

Direct Headline: Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned Antifa, violent protests

By Reuters Staff October 16, 20201:15 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-condemned-antifa/fact-check-joe-biden-has-condemned-antifa-violent-protests-idUSKBN2712ZA

( CONTEXT RE: Sept. 3rd, 2020, an anti-fascist activist shot and killed a Conservative/Republican protester in Oregon. Washington State Police shot and killed the activist in a firefight as they attempted to arrest him.

Joe Biden was interviewed by Pennsylvania NBC News affiliate WGAL and asked direct questions about anti-fascists, this situation and Antifa. And was asked directly and specifically by WGAL reporter Barbara Barr,

“Do you condemn Antifa?”

Joe Biden then responded ( and this is a matter of public record), “Yes I do—violence no matter who it is.” 

Joe Biden can't condemn something that doesn't exist. If he condemns them, then he is admitting to their formal existence. Biden did not make any distinctions on how formally organized or what kind of structure Antifa uses or does not use. He addressed them as one group.

Of course the rest of the major players in the left leaning MSM suppressed this.

Sometimes a mouse can escape an activated mouse trap by gnawing off one of it's own legs. But that takes real work and real will. That mouse will do a lot to survive once it's been cornered. The point of the trap really isn't to kill the mouse. It's to set a public example for the other rodents.

It's your free speech, son. I won't even begrudge you the intentional low value trolling. But if you want to keep pushing down this path, just remember I gave you a chance to escape first.

Users who are viewing this thread