What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.1 pick in 5 keeper league??? keepers listed (1 Viewer)

Coumbe

Footballguy
Would you draft Najee Harris? Trevor L ? Kyle Pitts? Gut always tells me go with RB

5 KEEPER LEAGUE; TE'S GET AN ETRA 1 PT PER REC. QB RUSH YDS RECEIVE EXTRA 2 PTS PER 10 YDS AND RB GET EXTRA 2 PTS PER 10 REC YDS

KEEPERS

QB LAMAR JACKSON

RB SEQUAN BARKLEY

RB ALVIN KAMARA

RB MILES SANDERS

WR TERRY McLaurin

NOTABLE CUT ALLEN ROBINSON WR

First of all, wow, that system could produce some enormous scores. 😳

[If the fantasy draft were today, pre-NFL-draft], were you not stacked at RB, I'd 100% be going with Harris. But it'd be hard to not take Chase. I guess with the scoring system, though, WR values gets hit pretty hard, having no special bonus.

... Take Harris and try to trade one of the 4 RB's you have?

First of all, wow, that system could produce some enormous scores. 😳

[If the fantasy draft were today, pre-NFL-draft], were you not stacked at RB, I'd 100% be going with Harris. But it'd be hard to not take Chase. I guess with the scoring system, though, WR values gets hit pretty hard, having no special bonus.

... Take Harris and try to trade one of the 4 RB's you have?
Could do that. Lamar as my QB makes me a little nervous, but his rushing numbers cover his lack of passing production.

Coumbe said:
TE'S GET AN ETRA 1 PT PER REC. QB RUSH YDS RECEIVE EXTRA 2 PTS PER 10 YDS AND RB GET EXTRA 2 PTS PER 10 REC YD
To be clear, this means 2 PPR for TE's, 3 pts per 10 rush yds for QB's, and 3 pts per 10 rec yds for RB's, correct?

And yeah I would feel very good about Lamar.

What are your starting requirements?  What veteran players will be available?  What are the keeper restrictions (i.e. can you keep whoever you draft at 1.01 forever)?

There really isn't enough information to make a proper recommendation.  In a vacuum I would put in your due dilligence to create a combined draft board and take whoever you have at the top.  Depending on league format that could be Chase, Lawrence or Harris for me.  

Users who are viewing this thread