What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Who to draft 3 picks in the first 7? (1 Viewer)

TVT 0 N S T A

Footballguy
Hey All,

I am in a 10 team PPR dynasty league.  I think I have set my sights on Kyle Pitts with one of the first 2 picks, but I am not sure on the other 2 or if Pitts is the right play.  I have 1.1, 1.2, 1.7 and 2.2

QB: Russ Wilson/ Kyler Murray/ Cam Newton/ Drew Lock/ Tua

RB: CMC, Gibson, Fournette, Melvin Gordon, Kenyan Drake, Damien Harris

WR: Julio Jones, A. Rob, Diontae Johnson, Mike Evans, M. Pittman Jr, Jerry Jeudy

TE: Hockenson, Goedert, OJ Howard, Kmet

My runningbacks outside of CMC are trash.  I've farmed most of my future picks out to acquire the draft capital I have now.  I am almost certainly taking Elijah Moore with the 2nd round pick but just want to see what people suggest for this roster as i have a lot of very little, TBH.  

I think Gibson is a solid RB2 for you.  Behind him it's a little dicey.

I would most likely not worry about Pitts for one of your first two choices as you already have some solid TE options and Pitts is a big risk/reward guy.  In you situation I would take Harris and Chase with 1.01 and 1.02 and maybe Pitts if he is still there at 1.07.  

What kind of starting lineup does your league use?

In my league, with this roster, I would be taking 2 RB's (Harris and Etienne). I'd take my chances of getting Chase with the 1.07, but I know it would be very abnormal for him to be available in most leagues (my league picks RB's early like crazy). If a TE is mandatory, I'd consider Pitts at 1.07. Not mandatory in my league, so I wouldn't consider him.

What kind of starting lineup does your league use?

In my league, with this roster, I would be taking 2 RB's (Harris and Etienne). I'd take my chances of getting Chase with the 1.07, but I know it would be very abnormal for him to be available in most leagues (my league picks RB's early like crazy). If a TE is mandatory, I'd consider Pitts at 1.07. Not mandatory in my league, so I wouldn't consider him.
I would say Standard Format:

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, FLEX and IDP - which doesn't have much bearing to these decisions.  I just don't see the path that leads to Pitts or Chase to be there at 1.07.  In fact, I may end up trading that pick away if the guy I want isn't there. I would normally take RB/RB because outside of the first 2 - I don't have anyone dependable.  I just worry about this RB class.  I am sure landing spots will play a large factor into it too. 

#1 Najee, 

#2 Chase

#7 Pitts.  OR  Create Sign/Trade scenario with an owner.  #3-#6.  They draft PITTS.  They get #7 and player/pick. 

BTW I like your team. You have similar roster to mine or players I've targetted and studied.   

Get players that can start for you and improve your starting roster.

Elija moore? Is he better than Waddle, Rondale Moore? Toney, Terrance Marshall. Rashod Bateman Devonta Smith?    

Users who are viewing this thread