What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Key pick pending here with Denver.  If this pick is not a QB by somebody, then Jones and Fields are likely to be available to NEP at #15 ...one of the two could last, then, to Wash/Chicago at #19/#20.

I've never bought this line of thought, though I know a lot of NFL teams agree with it.

If a QB struggles because he's worried about the competition on his own team, then he doesn't have the mental capacity to be an NFL QB and he's going to fail anyway.

Darnold has made millions and delivered below average results in exchange.  He "deserves" nothing and if he's weak enough that can't handle a little competition then he is going to fail whether that competition is there or not.
Not EXACTLY what I mean, though easy to see where you got it. Just think if you're gonna give a young kid a real shot by investing significant capital in him....you should put your other resources somewhere else...not into competition for the kid. Plus....Darnold was in terrible situation in NY. Book SHOULDN'T be closed on him yet.

They keep showing Mac Jones in the green room. I thought they weren’t going to do that after the Brady Quinn debacle?

Users who are viewing this thread