What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (1 Viewer)

At some point soon, Kwity Paye will be picked.  I saw a video of him and his family earlier today ...wow.  Mom was able to get out of Liberia at age 12 to avoid violent ethnic conflict.  She saw her father's hut on fire (and knew those running to escape were being shot).  She never saw him again.  In the states, she worked two or three jobs to raise her boys.  Kwity was tremendously focused by the time he entered high school.  Great guy ...great story.

Haven't seen anything that looks like an old school Cardinals WTF kind of pick so far

WHOA JETS TRADE UP - MAC JONES JUST TO SCREW WITH BILL!!!

-QG

I didn’t like surtain or horn so I could t be happier. I wanted parsons or slater. 
I thought they shoulda gone OL if not secondary given the players on the board. They just paid Dak a lot. Might be smart to protect him. 

Apparently they went to the Bengals school of OL philosophy. 

AVT OG, Jets must have felt a big drop in the talent pool after this guy and he had a high grade, they might have been really smart to get an OL going in front of their new QB, Wilson. Seems like a solid move. 

Sensible pick, and not too terribly expensive

Honestly feel the prices for first half of the first round are too high....almost always the better deal moving back 

Happy with the pick. At least they're addressing the line. Kept their 34 and had tons of draft capital to play with. Not sure if they gave up too much, but you gotta be happy with that if you're a Jets fan. 

Users who are viewing this thread