What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (1 Viewer)

I honestly don't think Jones is that good. PFF saying he doesn't drive into throws downfield well. Lots of crossing routes and stuff like that. 

I honestly don't think Jones is that good. PFF saying he doesn't drive into throws downfield well. Lots of crossing routes and stuff like that. 
We'll see.

He'll probably start before any of the others, except maybe Trevor. 

He won't light up the highlight reel but that's not the job in NE.

Dalton comparison by Kurt Warner.  I always though Belichick was gonna get Dalton after he was done with the Bengals tbh so that checks out

-QG

And what offense does New England run?
Lots of slot stuff. I see your point, but it's not going to be Brady to Moss, that's for sure. Brady, despite all narrative to the contrary, developed a cannon. We'll see if Jones has the arm to drive the ball outside the numbers. 

Lots of slot stuff. I see your point, but it's not going to be Brady to Moss, that's for sure. Brady, despite all narrative to the contrary, developed a cannon. We'll see if Jones has the arm to drive the ball outside the numbers. 
Not a huge cannon, but certainly NFL level arm strength

Miami is 1 pick away from Kwitty Paye being a potential reality. 

Moerhig would not be the most popular with the fan base but it would be a smart move for Miami. 

Miami will probably take another Bama player tonight, maybe get the RB so Tua can get the gang back together. 

I thought they shoulda gone OL if not secondary given the players on the board. They just paid Dak a lot. Might be smart to protect him. 

Apparently they went to the Bengals school of OL philosophy. 
They still have a very good line. It’s almost like you have an axe to grind. 

Lots of slot stuff. I see your point, but it's not going to be Brady to Moss, that's for sure.
People forget that Brady walked into a sports car when Bledsoe went down. That was a solid offense on a competing team.

Jones comes to a Pats team so depleted of receiving options they make Troy “two-way” Brown look elite. 

People forget that Brady walked into a sports car when Bledsoe went down. That was a solid offense on a competing team.

Jones comes to a Pats team so depleted of receiving options they make Troy “two-way” Brown look elite. 
Agholor, Bourne, Jonnu Smith, and Hunter Henry are a big improvement from what they had last year, though. 

Also wouldn't be surprised if they took a receiver later. Class is somewhat deep, according to Waldman and PFF. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Agholor, Bourne, Jonnu Smith, and Hunter Henry are a big improvement from what they had last year, though. 

Also wouldn't be surprised if they took a receiver later. Class is somewhat deep, according to Waldman and PFF. 
Eh. Couple decent TEs & a WR who remembered he had hands for exactly 1 season. And a WR SF couldn’t use? 

Pats offense is trash. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread