What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (2 Viewers)

Damn Louisiana puts out some talent for such a small state.  All these WR’s born within 2 years of each other.

Devonta Smith 11/14/1998 
CeeDee Lamb 4/8/1999 
Justin Jefferson 6/16/1999 
Ja’Marr Chase 3/1/2000

Terrace Marshall Jr. 06/09/2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Pro Football Network's Tony Pauline reports that the New York Giants "could pull the trigger" on a selection of Alabama C Landon Dickerson in the second round.

The Giants won't be picking immediately on Friday night -- they own the No. 42 pick -- so they aren't in control of their own destiny on this one, but Dickerson is a name to keep in mind for the pick. Of note, Pauline reported earlier this spring that some teams have real concerns about the 6-foot-6, 325-pounder's medicals and would not pick him until the fifth round or later. It would at least appear that the Giants are not one of those teams exercising caution. New York traded down with Chicago (who selected Justin Fields at No. 11) in Round 1 before taking Florida WR Kadarius Toney with the No. 20 pick.

SOURCE: Pro Football Network

Apr 30, 2021, 1:39 PM ET

Ratings for the draft.

2nd highest for 1st round.

----------------------------------------

John Ourand@Ourand_SBJ

Source: Draft will be down a little in overnights but not much. It will be up decisively over 2019. Will crush the Oscars. Probably second highest first round ever. It looks like a big win for the league.

I’ll probably watch after the kids go to bed.  

Browns have three picks tonight plus two 4th rounders, so they could be making some deals.  

Let's goooooooo :excited:

Though I'm probably heading to the track to bet the Derby after the Bengals pick as I don't want to deal with the crowds tomorrow.  But I'll still try and check in :)

-QG

Let's goooooooo :excited:

Though I'm probably heading to the track to bet the Derby after the Bengals pick as I don't want to deal with the crowds tomorrow.  But I'll still try and check in :)

-QG
Bet online.  My kids love betting the derby.

Hot take: I hate those spandex/elastic  table cloths that are all the rage these days. For one the straight drop fitted are a much cleaner look & hide the cheap plastic folding tables better. 

for another the elastic eventually loses strength & they look even worse. 

Users who are viewing this thread