Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread ***

Damn Louisiana puts out some talent for such a small state.  All these WR’s born within 2 years of each other.

Devonta Smith 11/14/1998 
CeeDee Lamb 4/8/1999 
Justin Jefferson 6/16/1999 
Ja’Marr Chase 3/1/2000

Terrace Marshall Jr. 06/09/2000

Edited by Tha Guru
  • Like 5

Pro Football Network's Tony Pauline reports that the New York Giants "could pull the trigger" on a selection of Alabama C Landon Dickerson in the second round.

The Giants won't be picking immediately on Friday night -- they own the No. 42 pick -- so they aren't in control of their own destiny on this one, but Dickerson is a name to keep in mind for the pick. Of note, Pauline reported earlier this spring that some teams have real concerns about the 6-foot-6, 325-pounder's medicals and would not pick him until the fifth round or later. It would at least appear that the Giants are not one of those teams exercising caution. New York traded down with Chicago (who selected Justin Fields at No. 11) in Round 1 before taking Florida WR Kadarius Toney with the No. 20 pick.

SOURCE: Pro Football Network

Apr 30, 2021, 1:39 PM ET

Ratings for the draft.

2nd highest for 1st round.

----------------------------------------

John Ourand@Ourand_SBJ

Source: Draft will be down a little in overnights but not much. It will be up decisively over 2019. Will crush the Oscars. Probably second highest first round ever. It looks like a big win for the league.

1 hour ago, ChiefD said:

Anyone gonna watch tonight?

I’m in. Not as intensely as I was yesterday, but I’ll check it out from time to time. Niners 2nd & 3rd picks seem more important in light of not having a 1st for a couple years. 

• Like 1

Just now, QuizGuy66 said:

Let's goooooooo :excited:

Though I'm probably heading to the track to bet the Derby after the Bengals pick as I don't want to deal with the crowds tomorrow.  But I'll still try and check in :)

-QG

Bet online.  My kids love betting the derby.

Just now, Leroy Hoard said:

I might watch a Lifetime movie instead.

There's only so many times I can watch Jenny Garth with a knife to her throat....

• Thanks 1

Hot take: I hate those spandex/elastic  table cloths that are all the rage these days. For one the straight drop fitted are a much cleaner look & hide the cheap plastic folding tables better. 

for another the elastic eventually loses strength & they look even worse. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Just now, Ilov80s said:

Elijah to Jets. Seems alright. Doesn't bump him up rankings but I guess it's not bad either. 

Wonder what the pecking order is now. They have Moore, Cole, Crowder, Mims 

🤔 

1 minute ago, Ilov80s said:

Elijah to Jets. Seems alright. Doesn't bump him up rankings but I guess it's not bad either. 

There was talk of Miami picking him at 2.05, it wouldn't have happened. I think Waddle was the right choice for Miami at 1.06.

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

Surprised Crowder is still on the roster. IIRC they could/could have save $10m by cutting him.

I am guessing he is on the way out

10 minutes ago, NYRAGE said:
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Great news Jets fans! Mel Kiler loves your draft so far. 

:unsure:

He needs to be put in a home

9 minutes ago, QuizGuy66 said:

Wow Booger picked one

-QG

Was watching from a bar last night that didn't have sound on. Realized I don't have NFL Network on my streaming right now. Good lord, is ESPN brutal. Two picks in and I'm tired of these two :yucky:

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1