Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread ***

1 minute ago, caustic said:

Nice pick for the Iggles, Dickerson is awesome.

Got to protect the franchise QB

Edited by Ilov80s

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

But the Patriots only ever trade down! What is even happening here?! 

The truly amazing thing about BB is how he continues to surprise...FA frenzy, drafting a QB i the 1st round and now a trade-up...it is why I always shake my head when people say they know the book on him...it always changes.

• Thinking 1

Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

So.....lots of 5 wide sets? 

Am I missing someone? Davis and Mims outside, Moore in the slot. Keelan Cole is a backup. 

Just now, QuizGuy66 said:

There goes Teven.

Maybe Bengals were too worried about the hip?

-QG

I bet they had 2 or 3 OT they liked and figured one would fall. There's still some good OT out there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Am I missing someone? Davis and Mims outside, Moore in the slot. Keelan Cole is a backup. 

Oh - ok, you have Cole on the bench. And crowder? 

so he’s the odd man out.  They should trade him. 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy

13 minutes ago, Boston said:
14 minutes ago, dewaser said:

Myles Gaskin and Mike Davis owners right now 📈

No kidding...with the big 3 off the board they are guaranteed to have legit value this year.

They’re not out of the woods yet, but with the big 3 gone, they’re less likely to be usurped right off the bat.

1 minute ago, zamboni said:

They’re not out of the woods yet, but with the big 3 gone, they’re less likely to be usurped right off the bat.

Agreed...felt both were gonna get legit competition but right now I see both still having a role...especially Gaskin, I think he can be a real nice part of a RBBC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Yeah, that’s what I was wondering about. Crowder is a very good player just to ride the pine. 

He'll be injured before their week 3 game is over.

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer

The Dolphins are trading the 50th pick and a 2022 third-rounder to the Giants for the 42nd pick. Miami's taking Notre Dame OL Liam Eichenberg here.

37-Dickerson, love the pick for Philly which has gone to the Alabama well twice now. Injuries are always a concern and he has had problems finishing seasons but he does block very well when he is out there. Worth the risk I guess. 

38-Barmore, another great pick, I would have liked to have had 6-8 2nd round picks and traded all the Miami 1sts for some of these guys tonight. Barmore will plug their NT and DT spots along the DLine for years. Get used to hearing this name Phinsfans. Hope we draft someone to counter this later in the 2nd, a true Center or IOL that can help. 

39-Teven Jenkins, Bears move up again and look like geniuses once again getting some help for the tackle spot, one of the most important on the field. Smart, Bears!

40-Richie Grant, had him rated as high as Holland for sure, shocked Moerhig did not get taken 1st or 2nd, something didn't click for NFL scouts. 

All these picks seem like solid selections. 

• Like 1

Just now, Penguin said:

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer

The Dolphins are trading the 50th pick and a 2022 third-rounder to the Giants for the 42nd pick. Miami's taking Notre Dame OL Liam Eichenberg here.

No spoilers!!!:sadbanana:

• Like 1

Dan Campbell takes an OL in the 1st and a DT/DL in the 2nd, incredible shocking turn of events. 

The Kneecap Bitin' Fightin' Lions are going to be a lot tougher to push around that's for sure. Campbell also is implementing the wishbone offense to open the season. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Oh - ok, you have Cole on the bench. And crowder? 

so he’s the odd man out.  They should trade him. 

8 minutes ago, Boston said:

Crowder

I said in the very first tweet Crowder wasn't going to be on the team. I think he is traded or cut.  He's pretty expensive this year. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Dan Campbell takes an OL in the 1st and a DT/DL in the 2nd, incredible shocking turn of events. 

The Kneecap Bitin' Fightin' Lions are going to be a lot tougher to push around that's for sure. Campbell also is implementing the wishbone offense to open the season. 

Solid team building for a team that is basically tanking next year 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

His next pick is gonna be Tommy Frazier.

• Laughing 2