What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (2 Viewers)

Manish Mehta @MMehtaSports

Best-case scenario for the Jets at this point: Trade Jamison Crowder today or tomorrow for draft compensation. Jets will clear $10.375M by cutting him.

Goodberry didn't love Carmen and he's my Bengals guy on twitter.

Walter Football gave it an A+ which...they never do...so don't know what to think.

Happy we went line here.  Surely will so again either at 69 or with one of the 3 fourth rounders and I have a lot of faith in Pollack's ability to get the most out of our linemen so fingers crossed.

No regrets from round one.

-QG
Yeah, reading more about Chase ...he's a special talent that should live up to the hype.  Would have been really hard to pass on him.  After the 3 QBs went, it almost had to be Pitts and then Chase.  Miami is the one that then got caught in a bit of no-man's land at #6.

There are going to be some 3rd round WRs and RBs that get pooped on by the FF community because 3rd round isn't good enough for them. And there are more RB job openings still available than what I was expecting. Jets Falcons Fins still need one.

There are going to be some 3rd round WRs and RBs that get pooped on by the FF community because 3rd round isn't good enough for them. And there are more RB job openings still available than what I was expecting. Jets Falcons Fins still need one.
I’ve been wondering if the Falcons will just go RBBC with the pieces they have. Hill, Smith, Ollison. Seems like they could get it done. they’ll probably draft someone. 

Hill's gone but they have Mike Davis
That’s a pretty even swap. I like Hill more, but yeah. They’ll probably sign Gordon if Denver is done with him. They like retreads. 

Owusu is a heck of a get here by the Browns. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Catholic HS kid announces JOK from the Catholic College of Notre Dame...

Really nice pick for Cleveland me thinks...

BTW: The Draft looks amazing there, love the speakers and records and the hallway the players are trotting down to reach the podium, great stuff. 

I think it’s a good pick but it always make me nervous when a guys drops that far - means virtually everyone had him ranked lower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB, ND

Height: 6-1, Weight: 215

Would've been totally fine if Cleveland picked Owusu-Koramoah in Round 1. Get a steal in Round 2. My highest-graded defender in this class. Modern-day second-level player. Ultra-sudden. Explosive. Fast. Covers like a quality safety. Not undersized for today's NFL. (Chris Trapasso)

A+

Users who are viewing this thread