Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread ***

1 minute ago, foxco said:

E Moore Jets, but nothing else so far.

that's right...I stand corrected :)

Just now, Desert_Power said:

Bring back drunk Goodell in his chair. The most relatable he has ever been.

Never QUITE understood the Goodell hate.

• Thanks 2

Manish Mehta @MMehtaSports

Best-case scenario for the Jets at this point: Trade Jamison Crowder today or tomorrow for draft compensation. Jets will clear $10.375M by cutting him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Carman will likely play guard.

Which we also certainly need - and we have Reiff to play RT this year (on a 1 year deal that is a fake 2-years to spread the cap stuff)

-QG

Just now, QuizGuy66 said:

Which we also certainly need - and we have Reiff to play RT this year (on a 1 year deal that is a fake 2-years to spread the cap stuff)

-QG

Former Viking Reiff will be as good an addition as the other former Vikings were for your squad last year.

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, QuizGuy66 said:

Goodberry didn't love Carmen and he's my Bengals guy on twitter.

Walter Football gave it an A+ which...they never do...so don't know what to think.

Happy we went line here.  Surely will so again either at 69 or with one of the 3 fourth rounders and I have a lot of faith in Pollack's ability to get the most out of our linemen so fingers crossed.

No regrets from round one.

-QG

Yeah, reading more about Chase ...he's a special talent that should live up to the hype.  Would have been really hard to pass on him.  After the 3 QBs went, it almost had to be Pitts and then Chase.  Miami is the one that then got caught in a bit of no-man's land at #6.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, woodstock said:

Rondale Moore to the Cards. That's interesting. 

I hope I get to see him play more for the Cardinals than I did for the Boilers....because that wasn’t very much. 

• Like 2

There are going to be some 3rd round WRs and RBs that get pooped on by the FF community because 3rd round isn't good enough for them. And there are more RB job openings still available than what I was expecting. Jets Falcons Fins still need one.

1 minute ago, Mongidig said:

I'm surprised he was still on the board. Great pick for the Cards. 

I’m not. Dude’s tiny. I’m never high on gadget players in the first 2 rounds. It seems like they have a low success rate in the NFL. I could be wrong. GL to the cards. 

1 minute ago, barackdhouse said:

There are going to be some 3rd round WRs and RBs that get pooped on by the FF community because 3rd round isn't good enough for them. And there are more RB job openings still available than what I was expecting. Jets Falcons Fins still need one.

Would like to see Sermon to the Falcons

• Like 2

I'm currently most interested in the landing spots of Michael Carter and Trey Sermon.

• Like 2

I’ve been wondering if the Falcons will just go RBBC with the pieces they have. Hill, Smith, Ollison. Seems like they could get it done. they’ll probably draft someone. 

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I’ve been wondering if the Falcons will just go RBBC with the pieces they have. Hill, Smith, Ollison. Seems like they could get it done. they’ll probably draft someone. 

Hill's gone but they have Mike Davis

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Penguin said:

Hill's gone but they have Mike Davis

That’s a pretty even swap. I like Hill more, but yeah. They’ll probably sign Gordon if Denver is done with him. They like retreads. 

Owusu is a heck of a get here by the Browns. 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy

Catholic HS kid announces JOK from the Catholic College of Notre Dame...

Really nice pick for Cleveland me thinks...

BTW: The Draft looks amazing there, love the speakers and records and the hallway the players are trotting down to reach the podium, great stuff. 

21 hours ago, Dez said:

My guesses are in this order

#1 Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (guy I want)

#2 Greg Newsome II

Winner winner chicken dinner!

• Like 3

Where does he play? Size/speed combo is awkward

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB, ND

Height: 6-1, Weight: 215

Would've been totally fine if Cleveland picked Owusu-Koramoah in Round 1. Get a steal in Round 2. My highest-graded defender in this class. Modern-day second-level player. Ultra-sudden. Explosive. Fast. Covers like a quality safety. Not undersized for today's NFL. (Chris Trapasso)

A+

• Like 1