Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread ***

1 hour ago, Faust said:

I was confused by the headline, then I read the article and became even more confused.

“I’m not sure if Pitts is No. 1 but that is the guy they like. It is going to come down to this, the possibility of Atlanta taking a quarterback in the first round is significantly greater than what is being broadcast. That is what I have heard since last night. If that happens, I could see Atlanta going from four to six, because they are going to get their quarterback at four. Be that Justin Fields or whoever the 49ers do not select. And then the Miami Dolphins go from six up to four and get the player they covet in Pitts. If Atlanta decides to go quarterback, look for them to move that pick a little bit.”

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I’ve witnessed it from my time living in West Virginia and owning a ####### TV.

Which is worse?   Jax drafting an RB in round 1, or me throwing tater tots into the oven at 10:25 pm?

No... Tater tots into the air-fryer is the shark move.

5 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

:lmao: at this hot take by Raanan.  A team with one above average receiving option who also happens to be in his late 20's would be "unfathomable" to draft a WR in the 1st.

Even worse is using the signing on John Ross as another reason to avoid a WR.

• Laughing 1
6 hours ago, The Dude said:

The best move not being talked about - bengals should trade down with Denver, get an extra 1st + and still get the second best OL 

I don't think Denver is paying Mike Brown prices - besides we're not getting OT til round 3 or 4.  Round 2 we get our guard.

Chase time :excited:

-QG

7 hours ago, dewaser said:

"Gym rat"

"Lunch pail" type of guy

"Sure handed"

"Strong at the point of contact"

"Quick feet"

"Ball-hawk"

"He is a football player"

-QG

8 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

I am drinking every time they say "upside"....:banned:

I will be 5% less aggressive and only drink when I hear “tremendous upside”. 

• Laughing 1
7 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

I am drinking every time they say "upside"....:banned:

"quick off the ball"

"plays with awareness"

"smooth and fluid, translates well to the next level"

We can go all night with these, yours is best just one word. 

38 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I was confused by the headline, then I read the article and became even more confused.

"Yeah that's a bold strategy for them, Cotton, let's see if it works out."

Or alternatively, "they *will* not be able to see with that blindfold on, Cotton."

1 minute ago, domvin said:

Just drink every time Goodell is booed.   About all you'd need

Drink when he's booed and toke when he hugs. I may not make it to the end of the first round.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Beef Ravioli said:

What’s up with the music tonight

Metallica with three consecutive sets of the St. Anger album is up next. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

Every time I hear Kings of Leon it reminds me of the old guy in the next urinal straining to take a piss.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2
13 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

@ZacStevensDNVR: Mark Schlereth just reported on @1043TheFan that a deal for the Broncos to land Aaron Rodgers is “as close to a done deal as it can get”

@ProFootballTalk: Buzz is definitely building for Broncos making a move for Aaron Rodgers. G.M. George Paton witnessed what Aaron can do while in Minnesota. Coach Vic Fangio witnessed it while in Chicago.

Just now, JaxBill said:

@ProFootballTalk: Buzz is definitely building for Broncos making a move for Aaron Rodgers. G.M. George Paton witnessed what Aaron can do while in Minnesota. Coach Vic Fangio witnessed it while in Chicago.

Yeah, I’ve witnessed it from my time living in West Virginia and owning a ####### TV.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 7

Anyone else hoping for chaos? 

like JAX comes out and takes Fields & NYJ grabs Pitts & 27 trades in the 1st round just causing everyone to lose theirs damn minds?

because I’m totally rooting for that. 
:pickle:

1 minute ago, JaxBill said:

😂

I think everyone in the world has witnessed what he can do.  What a weird comment from pro football talk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Anyone else hoping for chaos? 

like JAX comes out and takes Fields & NYJ grabs Pitts & 27 trades in the 1st round just causing everyone to lose theirs damn minds?

because I’m totally rooting for that. 
:pickle:

No chance in he double hockey sticks Jax passes on Lawrence. If they aren't sold on him they could garner a small fortune in picks moving back even just a few picks

• Laughing 1
2 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

He wants that Manning ending?  SF would be a better chance at a ring IMO. AFC seems like a tougher conference in general & the west as a division specifically. 

• Like 1
Just now, renesauz said:

No chance in he double hockey sticks Jax passes on Lawrence. If they aren't sold on him they could garner a small fortune in picks moving back even just a few picks

Yes but thats part of the hilarity. 

if JAX was a good franchise, they wouldn’t be picking 1.01

Then again, the Jets did have a come from behind win, so....

2 minutes ago, renesauz said:

Rodgers for 1.01/Lawrence

Guess I haven't been paying much attention to this class.   Wilson looks like Zac Efron, Highschool Musical edition.  Might have to draft him for my daughter.   If the betting line for Devonta Smith is 95 lbs, I bet the under.   Mac Jones will be awesome at selling insurance.  Already has the look down perfectly.  

• Like 1