Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread ***

1 minute ago, JaxBill said:

@Bfarrell727: Trevor Lawrence going to the Jags is awesome and hopefully he'll be the franchise QB they've been trying to find for years. Certainly couldn't be any worse than the last couple attempts the Jags have made in the first round. #NFLDraft2021 #Jaguars https://twitter.com/Bfarrell727/status/1387929084018241538/photo/1

Can the Steelers have Minshew?

• Like 1

I get the trade up and QB whatever...but that is a huge haul for a ???

ATL would also be smart to get Pitts.  Who is Pitts next year...nobody.   You can get a QB like Mac next year.  

• Like 1

WHICH Qb was a ? at #3....now at least there's a chance for a positional surprise

1 minute ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

I wore his jock from back in the day.  We didn't wash it knowing I would wear it to my combine one day.  

I heard that the chick who sat in the chair for the Jaguars' pick was wearing it today. Nice legacy.

• Like 1

No surprise here. Now things get more interesting?

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I said fields in the “make your call” topic, but I’ve thought it was Lance for a week now

I thought it was Lance since the trade. The first consensus analysis when it first happened was that it would be Lance and that taking Mac Jones WOULD BE THE DUMBEST THING EVER. I didn't have an opinion on that but there was a strong early consensus on it COULDN'T be Mac Jones. I thought that early take seemed the best and never bought the ensuing narrative. But it was just a good guess.

• Thanks 1