What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 1 owner to take over open team in dynasty PPR league with contracts - Need owner ASAP (1 Viewer)

roarlions

Footballguy
A long-running 12 team PPR dynasty league with player contracts is looking for 2 owners to take over open teams. No money involved other than fee to host league on MFL. Team rosters can be viewed here:

https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=21400&O=07

If interested in either team message me and I can send an excel workbook that shows the contract status for all players heading into 2021 season.

Draft will be held mid to late August. Before the draft we have a 2 week period where owners can bid on restricted free agents (players whose contract expired after 2020 season). We use blind bidding waivers during the season.

Post here if you have questions.

Open team 1 has been claimed, open team 2 still available. Team 2 has CEH under contract for 4 more years and McLaurin for 3 more years. Team 2 also has a reasonable amount of bidding $ available to match offers on own restricted free agents (Waller, Tonyan) and can franchise tag Josh Allen or any other restricted free agent on the roster other than Waller. Finally open team 2 has the 7th pick in each round of the draft this year.

Let me know if you're interest in open team 2.

Curious why you don't track contract status on MFL?

I'm really interested. How does the league communicate - just the message board on MFL?
I'm interested in the answer to this as well.  I'm possibly interested in taking the team, shoot me a PM for details.

We're still looking for 1 owner to take over open team 2. Team 2 has CEH under contract for 4 more years and McLaurin for 3 more years. Team 2 also has a reasonable amount of bidding $ available to match offers on own restricted free agents (Waller, Tonyan) and can franchise tag Josh Allen or any other restricted free agent on the roster other than Waller. Finally open team 2 has the 7th pick in each round of the draft this year.

Let me know if you're interested in open team 2.

Thanks for the interest but the team was claimed earlier today. Will let you know if there is another opening. 
Ok thanks . If you know of anymore leagues that utilize contracts would be interested in those as well . League like yours was exactly what I was looking for 

Looks like the guy who claimed 1 of the open teams earlier this year has skipped out on us, so we once again are looking for an owner to take over a team. If you go to the rosters page on MFL (see link in 1st post above) the available team is Saints and Sinners. Post here or message me if interested in the team and I can send details.

Looks like the guy who claimed 1 of the open teams earlier this year has skipped out on us, so we once again are looking for an owner to take over a team. If you go to the rosters page on MFL (see link in 1st post above) the available team is Saints and Sinners. Post here or message me if interested in the team and I can send details.
Still looking for someone to take over the Saints and Sinners team 

Team is still available and we need a new owner soon. Bidding for restricted free agents ends this week and the draft starts early next week. 

Users who are viewing this thread