What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Poker player calls out full runout (just insane) (1 Viewer)

When I play a Youtube video like that, as was the case this time, a suggestion (or two) for the next video pops up in one of the corners.  How do I make those suggestions go away so I can see the entire last few seconds of the video I am currently watching?

When I play a Youtube video like that, as was the case this time, a suggestion (or two) for the next video pops up in one of the corners.  How do I make those suggestions go away so I can see the entire last few seconds of the video I am currently watching?
Subscribe

😋

That is a much nicer poker room in Houston than any of the rooms I played in 10-15 years ago.
As of a few years ago, there are now legal (sort of) poker rooms in Houston. The Poker rooms basically charge dues and seat rental fees to get around the State law that a poker room can not profit from the playing of poker by taking a percentage of the pots. Local officials have made attempts to close some of these rooms in parts of the State based on local statues, but for the most part, the State is letting them operate. These poker rooms are popular and because they are not underground, the owners are actually able to invest some money in them. Thus there are now much nice poker rooms, especially here in the poker room where it is very popular.

https://www.pokerpilgrims.com/poker-in-texas/

Users who are viewing this thread