Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Poker player calls out full runout (just insane)

25 minutes ago, dhockster said:

I actually play in Houston with James Duke, the white haired gentleman who folded QJ before the flop. Fun guy to play with.

Ask him about that hand next time you see him  :)

When I play a Youtube video like that, as was the case this time, a suggestion (or two) for the next video pops up in one of the corners.  How do I make those suggestions go away so I can see the entire last few seconds of the video I am currently watching?

5 hours ago, dhockster said:

I actually play in Houston with James Duke, the white haired gentleman who folded QJ before the flop. Fun guy to play with.

That is a much nicer poker room in Houston than any of the rooms I played in 10-15 years ago.

2 hours ago, Jaysus said:

When I play a Youtube video like that, as was the case this time, a suggestion (or two) for the next video pops up in one of the corners.  How do I make those suggestions go away so I can see the entire last few seconds of the video I am currently watching?

Subscribe

😋

5 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Explain this like I’m 5.  What is the deal here?

The guy predicted what cards were going to be put down.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if this is right...

12/48 x 8/47 x 4/46 x 1/45 x 1/44 (not counting the cards from the hole cam that the other players did not know)

0.000189% chance 

535,095:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
18 hours ago, Ron Swanson said:

That is a much nicer poker room in Houston than any of the rooms I played in 10-15 years ago.

As of a few years ago, there are now legal (sort of) poker rooms in Houston. The Poker rooms basically charge dues and seat rental fees to get around the State law that a poker room can not profit from the playing of poker by taking a percentage of the pots. Local officials have made attempts to close some of these rooms in parts of the State based on local statues, but for the most part, the State is letting them operate. These poker rooms are popular and because they are not underground, the owners are actually able to invest some money in them. Thus there are now much nice poker rooms, especially here in the poker room where it is very popular.

https://www.pokerpilgrims.com/poker-in-texas/