What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

dynasty pick 1.11 12 teams superflex .5 ppr (1 Viewer)

thawkprime21

Footballguy
Looking for some opinions in what to do with 1.11 in a 12 team dynasty league. Current roster

QB:wilson, wentz

RB:Chubb, sanders, Edwards-helaire, akers, mostert, edmonds, gus edwards

wr: riddley, metcalf, aj brown, golladay, mooney, reagor

te: waller

starting 1Qb, superflex, 2 rbs, 3 wr, 2 flex ,1 te

with scoring .5 ppr

Who should i be looking to target with 1.11 or is there a package i should look to trade up or down too or trade out to next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously the best available player...hahahaha......now who might that be.

Not sure how your league drafts but if one of the top 5 QB's makes it to you then I would take your shot at that position.  If they are all gone you should get a decent guy as there would be one of the top 6 non QB's available which I think is a decent pick out of Harris, ETN, Williams, Chase, DeVonta, Waddle or Pitts

So this league drafts weird and everyone tries to compete and no one tanks which leads to the teams this year drafting top 6 all having decent qbs and the qb needy teams not having 1st round picks.

So this league drafts weird and everyone tries to compete and no one tanks which leads to the teams this year drafting top 6 all having decent qbs and the qb needy teams not having 1st round picks.
So sounds like you get the pick of the QB's.  That is a great SF choice especially given what you have at QB

Users who are viewing this thread