What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One Republican Could Get My Vote (1 Viewer)

Joe Mammy

Footballguy
I'll Be Back!

“When you leave office, you realize — well, I realized — that I just couldn’t cut it off like that,” he said. “Just because I’m finished with this job that is only kind of a temporary job, does it mean that I have interest only in a temporary way? No! It’s like sports, with the follow-through.”

Arnold and his two mules for the win!

Looks like Arnold will have Democrats eating out of his hand.

I'll show myself out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking a Gov Hogan thread.
The OP's name made me think of Joe Manchin, but then I thought, oh wait, he's somehow a Democrat.  I'll never forget how horrible Manchin's daughter is and I suppose he is directly responsible as he used nepotism to get her started and promoted at Mylon.

I voted for him twice and I'd gladly vote for him again.

But I don't know if enough Republicans would vote for a guy who supported a mask mandate, who paid to keep polling stations open in Georgia, who compared the Capitol rioters to Nazis, and who called Trump "the worst president ever".

I'll Be Back!

“When you leave office, you realize — well, I realized — that I just couldn’t cut it off like that,” he said. “Just because I’m finished with this job that is only kind of a temporary job, does it mean that I have interest only in a temporary way? No! It’s like sports, with the follow-through.”

Arnold and his two mules for the win!
You don't treat Maria Shirver right you don't get a second chance.

The Times journalist couldn't help but get her shots in for the profile, could she? Jeez Louise, if you ever needed anecdotal proof that the media skews viciously liberal, that piece and some of its asides should do it. It's supposed to be a retirement puff piece and she takes her shots at him. If you're attuned to that sort of thing, that is. 

The Times journalist couldn't help but get her shots in for the profile, could she? Jeez Louise, if you ever needed anecdotal proof that the media skews viciously liberal, that piece and some of its asides should do it. It's supposed to be a retirement puff piece and she takes her shots at him. If you're attuned to that sort of thing, that is. 
Nothing in that article is "viciously liberal."

Didn't read it did you? There's no shots I noticed. This is what I noticed:

"In hyperpartisan times, such neutrality is an exception. Though he is somewhat estranged from the Republican Party and has called Mr. Trump “the worst president ever,” he has championed moderation and looking beyond party. The Democrat he defeated to become governor, Mr. Davis, he now considers a friend."

Arnold and the Two Mules for the Win!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread