What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thanks (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Wanted to say thanks for the great discussion.

Every year, people message me about how the boards are dying and they'll soon be gone or something else. 

And every year I'm impressed by the quality and quantity of discussion. I'm not sure many "dying" boards have topics fly off the first page as quickly as they do here. 

Thanks for being here. Rock on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to say thanks for the great discussion.

Every year, people message me about how the boards are dying and they'll soon be gone or something else. 

And every year I'm impressed by the quality and quantity of discussion. I'm not sure many "dying" boards have topics fly off the first page as quickly as they do here. 

Thanks for being here. Rock on.
I'm glad you bring this up. We've had a few folks gripe but this thing called life gets in the way many times, JB. I thought a couple instances I was done but I have enjoyed this forum thru several horrible ordeals, the latest being the pandemic and you have allowed us to function and feel like human beings. You take a lot of heat at times but let me thank you for so many folks and I have no doubt many feel similar. I'm sure the pandemic, DD parting ways, it hasn't been easy for any of us/you but I thank you for keeping the lights on here and allowing some free thought to flow. There's a bigger issue, my personal health which actually took an uptick with the help of @Otis  @krista4  @bostonfred and the entire thread they run in the FFA, helped a lot of us thru some misery in the last year

Thanks JB, don't feel awkward, you do good work and deserve some applause and this is my way of tipping the cap. Draft brings many out, some who haven't checked in since Week 15 😆. but again muchos gracias on having a place we can all check in and chill out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with MoP. Can’t think of a better hang for the draft - normally I’ve got friends over, food on the grill, & I check in here once in a while. That just wasn’t possible this year - some friends have people in their lives at risk, so even if they’re vaccinated they couldn’t risk carrying something to their immune-compromised family member who isn’t. 

Better times ahead, but it was fun to be here with so many passionate football heads for all the great draft perspectives.

thanks to Joe for the forums & thanks to all the sharks for the passionate discussion. :wub:   

I'm glad you bring th'is up. We've had a few folks gripe but this thing called life gets in the way many times, JB. I thought a couple instances I was done but I have enjoyed this forum thru several horrible ordeals, the latest being the pandemic and you have allowed us to function and feel like human beings. You take a lot of heat at times but let me thank you for so many folks and I have no doubt many feel similar. I'm sure the pandemic, DD parting ways, it hasn't been easy for any of us/you but I thank you for keeping the lights on here and allowing some free thought to flow. There's a bigger issue, my personal health which actually took an uptick with the help of @Otis  @krista4  @bostonfred and the entire thread they run in the FFA, helped a lot of us thru some misery in the last year

Thanks JB, don't feel awkward, you do good work and deserve some applause and this is my way of tipping the cap. Draft brings many out, some who haven't checked in since Week 15 😆. but again muchos gracias on having a place we can all check in and chill out.
Hey buddy, I've wondered about you recently and wanted to check in, but you know with "checking in" it might seem like "pressure" to see if you're doing great.  Just wanted you to know I've thought of you and been hoping for the best for you.  Check in with us in the Otis thread and let us know how you are!  

It's been almost 25 years now and this is still the best fantasy football community on the internet. Thank you Joe, staff, and all the posters who contribute. This place is truly a breath of fresh air.    :thanks:       :ptts:

Is there even another FF community? This is where I was born and while I haven't been on as much recently, it's still my go-to place for all things fantasy football. Thanks and congrats for the longevity!

Is there even another FF community? This is where I was born and while I haven't been on as much recently, it's still my go-to place for all things fantasy football. Thanks and congrats for the longevity!
Nice. I'm sure there are others. But I love this one the best.

Users who are viewing this thread