What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

trade offer - J Chase (1 Viewer)

Not sure what your starting lineups are but I would take that deal. 2 1000 yard proven WR for a rookie. If you are at all competitive this gives you a boost. I get it I hate giving up shiny new toys. 

assuming dynasty, PPR, 12 teams...and other normal scoring.    what are your starting lineup requirements?  

What does this owner have for RBs?  I would be reviewing his team and see if he has a better one and if the value fits, I would substitute the RB for Thielen / Moss.  I have no trust in the duo of RBs in Buffalo and Thielen has Jefferson, which helps, but the targets will skew towards him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dynasty, 12 team standard scoring.

Start 1-4 RB, 2-5 WR

I have at RB CMC, Swift, Pollard, and Wilson. WR - Beasley, Boyd, Hollywood, Chase, Claypool, Jefferson, D Johnson and Slayton.

Hes got at RB, Chubb, Jacobs, Hunt, Kamara, Moss, and Sanders.

One factor that I would consider is the status of your team, are you a current contender, or you starting a rebuild?  Those two receivers are starting to get long in the tooth, but they would be great additions for a contender, but not so great for a team that is rebuilding.

If I was rebuilding, I would want Chase.

I don't think Moss really helps your RB's all that much.  I am also not sure if I would want both Thielen and Jefferson.  It's not terrible but limits your upside a bit.  Also, as other's have stated a lot has to do with your current team status of rebuild or contender.  For me I would need more to part with Wilson 

i would try to swap out moss amd theilen for miles sanders you get a proven wr and a teams top running back. Keeping 1 position stable why increaseing at RB. 

If you feel your adding those 3 gives you a chance to win this year then I'd say do it. As PantherThunder pointed out, you'd be adding 2 1000 yard receivers, but that is only for a short time in my opinion. If not, I wouldn't have a problem keeping Chase. 

I would add, of course it makes a difference how deep your roster is right now. You're netting +2 players on your roster. In my situation, I would hate doing that, because I already have too many players that I want. Obviously your roster can be condensed in other trades, but that is not automatic, you still have to find someone who wants to do such a trade. But if you can easily cut down to size even after this trade, then it doesn't seem like a bad deal. As others have said, IF you think you can win this year.

Thanks for all the responses, this team is not built to win now, as shown the 1.2 pick this year.

So, I respectfully rejected the offer.  Maybe do some upgrades after seeing how the season starts

Users who are viewing this thread