What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is more likely to throw another pass for their current franchise Week 1, Aaron Rodgers or DeShaun Watson? (1 Viewer)

Who is more likely to throw another pass for their current franchise Week 1, Aaron Rodgers or DeShau

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 66 84.6%
  • DeShaun Watson

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Things are not looking good in Green Bay while Watson might be looking at potentially landing on the Exempt list to the point you no longer hear about Watson demanding a trade in the media. 

Toss up, who is most likely throwing bombs for their team in Week 1? There are some other answers that could be discussed but for our purposes here we want to know who is most likely throwing TDs week 1. 

-If both are looking like they miss the start of the season, what impact is this going to have for Drafts from now until the start of the season? 

Even if Watson could, I think he'd still be less likely than Rodgers at this point. I think the many years Rodgers has been in GB plays into it here vs. Watson being less committed to Houston only having been there for a few years too.

I'm confused, so ALL of YOU are pretty much sure Watson is not suiting up for the Texans Week 1 even after he seeks a trade and is still sitting there as a Houston Texans?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused, so ALL of YOU are pretty much sure Watson is not suiting up for the Texans Week 1 even after he seeks a trade and is till sitting there as a Houston Texans?
Lol I actually forgot he wanted a trade. I was just talking about his proclivity for happy endings. Forgot about the trade demands. Can we guess less than 0% chance of playing? 

Lol I actually forgot he wanted a trade.
I rest my case, ty good sir 👍

All I'm saying is go back to when Watson first went public with trade demands and then fast forward a couple months(not that long) and here we are today. 

I don't think Goodell will let him take the field whether the police are involved or not...1 female, 2 females but he has a fan list a mile long at this point so the NFL is sort of forced to do it this way. 

Rodgers is likely to be GB week #1 QB.

Watson maybe .01% chance to be throwing a pass week 1 for the Texans.

What am i missing?  how is this a poll.

Rodgers is likely to be GB week #1 QB.

Watson maybe .01% chance to be throwing a pass week 1 for the Texans.

What am i missing?  how is this a poll.
-Oh really? Do tell...

-Conjecture/projection? I haven't really heard a lot of definitive proof of anything that the NFL is doing just yet. How long of a suspensions do you see coming?

-DOGE Crypto Coin but it's likely too late

Gracias for posting up in here

-Oh really? Do tell...

-Conjecture/projection? I haven't really heard a lot of definitive proof of anything that the NFL is doing just yet. How long of a suspensions do you see coming?

-DOGE Crypto Coin but it's likely too late

Gracias for posting up in here
- Based on betting odds he's a favorite to return to GB

- yes, conjecture based on how the NFL has treated stuff like this in the past.  Would be absolutely shocked if he wasn't given some kind of timeout.

- bought some at under a penny, sold it at around a penny and a half.  oops

Since the question is limited to Week #1, I went with Rodgers.

If I had to guess which one of these two is more likely to ever throw a pass for their current franchise, I might lean toward Watson.  

I suspect Watson will find himself on the Commissioner's exempt list to begin the season, however, so I doubt he is throwing a pass on any NFL field Week #1. Once Watson's situation is resolved and any suspension served, he may return to the Houston Texans.  His leverage to demand a trade has diminished.

Aaron Rodgers seems pretty adamant about not playing for the Packers, and the team could be prepared to take a stand, but these standoffs are usually resolved before the season begins.  Then again, Rodgers is a different breed.  If I had to guess at this juncture, I would say the Packers ultimately trade Rodgers away.  

Ministry of Pain said:
I'm confused, so ALL of YOU are pretty much sure Watson is not suiting up for the Texans Week 1 even after he seeks a trade and is still sitting there as a Houston Texans?
It’s simple. It’s looking less and less likely that Watson will even be allowed to play Week 1. The Commissioner’s Exempt list looks to be his future. So given the choice, Rodgers is the easy choice.

Users who are viewing this thread