What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chargers To Win It All? (1 Viewer)

Just gotta bring in a HOF QB, disappointing 1st round RB who gets cut, past his peak HOF WR, and retired HOF TE.

Cue the Chargers bringing in Aaron Rodgers, Sony Michel, Julio Jones, and Jason Witten. 

Just gotta bring in a HOF QB, disappointing 1st round RB who gets cut, past his peak HOF WR, and retired HOF TE.

Cue the Chargers bringing in Aaron Rodgers, Sony Michel, Julio Jones, and Jason Witten. 
They don't need the HOF QB.

The retired HOF TE is obviously Gates, not Witten.

As for disappointing 1st round RB who gets cut, how about Gurley in a return to LA?

I'm stumped on the past his peak HOF WR.

They don't need the HOF QB.

The retired HOF TE is obviously Gates, not Witten.

As for disappointing 1st round RB who gets cut, how about Gurley in a return to LA?

I'm stumped on the past his peak HOF WR.
I thought about Gurley, but figured he didn't count as disappointing as he was pretty great in 2017-2018. Maybe Larry Fitzgerald at WR? Also, you'd be stretching to call him a HOF'er, but maybe Greg Olsen for a recently retired TE?

Of course, in all seriousness, I don't think the Chargers are anywhere near where Tampa was a year ago roster wise. Tampa was kind of easy to see coming. It would have been a shock if they weren't a contender last year. Chargers feel another year away, especially on defense. Certainly like the direction they are headed in though.

Let me know when Tom Brady signs there

-The Chargers deserve attention with their past couple drafts, lot of work still to do there and I'm not sure they are ready to challenge the Chiefs just yet but you have to love some of the moves they have made. 

I saw this in this news, interesting topic. 

Everybody knows that the next sign of the apocalypse after pestilence (Covid) is the Vikings winning the Superbowl.

#starthidingyoursouls

Users who are viewing this thread