What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Rodgers worth in SuperFlex? (1 Viewer)

Devil_Dog

Footballguy
Assuming we don't have an answer on whether he's staying in GB (the big unknown) what would you offer for him in a SF league?  Std PPR, 12 team.  I'm looking in terms of draft picks.

Does he put you to the top of the contenders?  What are your current QB's?  How does your league value QB's?

Made the playoffs last season with Drew Brees as my QB...currently don't have a starting QB on my roster.  6 points for a passing TD.

I am going on the assumption that this is a dynasty league, in which case who are the teams other QBs that has Rodgers as this may determine their willingness to move him. If he has a decent replacement i would proble start with future picks for 2022 or 2023 as you may be able to get a qb with your 2021 picks in the draft to offset the risk that rodgers retires. Now given that i belive he plays in 2021 id give up what ever it took pic wise to secure him

I'd say in your shoes, he's easily worth a 1st rounder. Probably worth an entire draft if you are that desperate, though I wouldn't start there.

I'd say in your shoes, he's easily worth a 1st rounder. Probably worth an entire draft if you are that desperate, though I wouldn't start there.
Agree he's worth a 1st rounder but how much more do I need to include to make a deal?   Add a 2nd rounder?  Do I need to throw in another 1st rounder?  I realize I'd be taking a gamble that he may not play so I don't want to pay full premium price on him.  So what's reasonable under the circumstances?

And yes it's a Dynasty league.

Agree he's worth a 1st rounder but how much more do I need to include to make a deal?   Add a 2nd rounder?  Do I need to throw in another 1st rounder?  I realize I'd be taking a gamble that he may not play so I don't want to pay full premium price on him.  So what's reasonable under the circumstances?

And yes it's a Dynasty league.
The extra depends on the other owner.  Ask him what it would take.  You have a decent starting point and now it is up to the actual guy that has Rodgers.

Users who are viewing this thread